Nintendo 32GB Wii U Mario & Luigi Deluxe Bundle Set $259.99 Newegg Thru Ebay

Still not $200.

At this rate of being stuck around $250 sale pricing, I feel like I may be sooner to picking up a PS4 than a Wii U.

Still a good find OP I just have set a price and am sticking to it : P

Still not $200.

At this rate of being stuck around $250 sale pricing, I feel like I may be sooner to picking up a PS4 than a Wii U.

Uh, why? PS4 is more expensive and doesn't have as many games as Wii U.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just still glad I got my zelda wii u brand new for $165 in December but it seem like a lot these deals are spaced out a lot more then they were toward the first month of the year and most stores been only offering gift cards as sales

I'm just still glad I got my zelda wii u brand new for $165 in December but it seem like a lot these deals are spaced out a lot more then they were toward the first month of the year and most stores been only offering gift cards as sales
Did you get it when it was on clearance?

Still not $200.

Then why didn't you bite on the factory refurbed systems Nintendo was selling on their website for $200 just the other week, that came with Nintendoland and practically looked brand new? You can get the system for the price you want, you just need to make a hair more effort.

Still not $200.

The Skylanders bundle can be gotten for $197.99.

Uh, why? PS4 is more expensive and doesn't have as many games as Wii U.
Right but the Wii U price fluctuates like crazy and so if I get the urge to get a new console I would rather get one with a somewhat solid price than get one that could be cheaper elsewhere soon.

Then why didn't you bite on the factory refurbed systems Nintendo was selling on their website for $200 just the other week, that came with Nintendoland and practically looked brand new? You can get the system for the price you want, you just need to make a hair more effort.
The Skylanders bundle can be gotten for $197.99.
Don't want a refurb and I want $200 or less for the black console with either mario or zelda games.

Hah I have set a very specific price/deal to allow myself to buy one.

That or once Smash Bros comes out then I will just buy it regardless : P

Now that I've seen some of that new Mario Kart 8 footage, I'm convinced the Wii U finally has a must-have game that I can't wait to play.

What do you guys reccommend I do? Should I buy a Wii U bundle now for about $260 or should I wait for Mario Kart 8 to be released and cross my fingers for a cheap bundle somewhere? I'm not into reburbished units, but $260 with the Mario and Luigi games sounds pretty good. Is that still available anywhere? I doubt ebay would ship it for free to Puerto Rico anyway.

If I didn't own a Wii U already I'd be all over this. I gotta be honest here- after owning both a Wii U and PS4 since their respective launches, I can positively affirm that the Wii U is grossly underrated and the PS4 is grossly overrated. Still both great consoles, but the Wii U is better imo. Still, as a gamer I'd really recommend owning both- I mean, you're not gonna want to miss games from either console. But, I'm just saying if I HAD to choose, I could go Wii U only this gen and be perfectly satisfied.

bread's done
Back