GetGamesGo: Borderlands 2 GOTY ($9.99) & COD 4 ($4.99) PC/MAC

Worked perfectly, though I did have to create an account with this site.  Blarg.  

Still, I've been waiting for this price and this was the first I had seen it.  Thanks OP!

Spotted these on sale at GetGamesGo.com and both games are SteamPlay giving you both the PC & Mac versions of the game:

Borderlands 2 GOTY

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Yes they are Steam keys.
But most importantly - Steam-versions of BL2 + COD4: MW do indeed support STEAMPLAY.

Not all Steam-versions of games support Steamplay, remember.

Steamplay = Register this Steam-version key onto Steam (from 3rd party seller) or buy the Steam-version directly through Steam itself; then you'll AT LEAST get both Windows version + Mac versions of the game.

Sometimes, they might even also support Linux - you'd have to look onto a game's pages on the Steam-Store to see if it ALSO includes Linux, if you're looking for also Linux support on a title.

If you see a game is offered a Steam-version key from some site (like Gamersgate, GetGamesGo, Amazon DVG, etc) - ALWAYS check its page on Steam to see if it supports SteamPlay. That way, it don't matter if you buy a certain version (like Mac or Windows) - as long as it's a Steam-version supporting Steamplay, you'll get every version Steamplay supports for it listed on its Steam-page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Borderlands 2 GOTY and can confirm that it installs and plays fine. I don't have a Mac to test it on, but on PC it works flawlessly.

Works great for me but I thought borderlands 2 goty would have all the DLC I was mistaken
Nope.

Even so-called "Complete Editions" or "Ultimate Editions" don't always contains everything - just like Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box.

PC version of that is missing Big Surf Island (that was never released here); and some other DLC that later got console release got released even later on PC.

Always worth researching what editions come w/ what...and what they don't come with.

It was $8.75 from Nuuvem previously.

The GOTY came out before all the DLC was even released. The final HH pack doesn't come out until 4/15.
The GOTY doesn't have the Digistuck peek, the skins and Head DLC that came out before the game of the year edition.

I didn't mention the DLC after the GOTY release was because I linked the wiki article to the GOTY edition which mentions it. Sorry for the confusion guys.

bread's done
Back