GGT 313 Declares Infamous The Final Nail in The PS4's Coffin

QXx1Koj.gif

I'm not quite sure what the knock on Mirror of Fate was... or if people actually liked it once it was ported to HD and no longer a "3DS experience"... but the game was pretty solid.  It had a few technical hiccups, but I just finished it and I found it very enjoyable.  So much so that I'm baffled that it was a 3DS game or that it received bad reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not quite sure what the knock on Mirror of Fate was... or if people actually liked it once it was ported to HD and no longer a "3DS experience"... but the game was pretty solid. It had a few technical hiccups, but I just finished it and I found it very enjoyable. So much so that I'm baffled that it was a 3DS game or that it received bad reviews.
Yea i thought it was pretty fun, love dem 2d Metroidvanias. Too bad Lord of Shadows 2 sux

I'm not quite sure what the knock on Mirror of Fate was... or if people actually liked it once it was ported to HD and no longer a "3DS experience"... but the game was pretty solid. It had a few technical hiccups, but I just finished it and I found it very enjoyable. So much so that I'm baffled that it was a 3DS game or that it received bad reviews.
I also enjoyed that game, played it on 3DS and on 360 and had fun both times.

Icebeast bought a Wii U.

Not that I would know cuz I'm not talking to him right now or anything.
I did. I got Monster Hunter as well MoCiWe, and I know you've talked about the series in the past, don't know if you still own the game, and we'll see how into it I get since I mean I spent like 180 hours in Tri (but only using a bow gun, haha (I hate how the split the armor)), so maybe I'll try a different weapon this time around, but it would be fun to have someone to play with. I kind of almost want to get my roommate a 3DS copy so that we can play together.

I'm glad I never bought the 3DS version.

In the end, it's a much better metroidvania type game than Strider. That's for sure.
Well as you know I enjoyed Strider....but yeah, Mirrors was actually a good Metroidvania game for sure.

I did. I got Monster Hunter as well MoCiWe, and I know you've talked about the series in the past, don't know if you still own the game, and we'll see how into it I get since I mean I spent like 180 hours in Tri (but only using a bow gun, haha (I hate how the split the armor)), so maybe I'll try a different weapon this time around, but it would be fun to have someone to play with. I kind of almost want to get my roommate a 3DS copy so that we can play together.
Haha, don't know if I still have Monster Hunter, that's funny! Of course I have it, that games AMAZING!!!! I'd definitely be down for trying some online for sure.

Yea i thought it was pretty fun, love dem 2d Metroidvanias. Too bad Lord of Shadows 2 sux
Mirror of Fat was actually a Metroidvania rather than a side scrolling action game? The Demo really didn't give me a metroidvania vibe (then again it was a demo).

I've been getting into Rage over the weekend. Great shooting mechanics. The shotgun might be one of the best feeling shotguns in a shooter I've ever played. It's a shame the environment constantly reminds me of Borderlands though.

Mirror of Fat was actually a Metroidvania rather than a side scrolling action game? The Demo really didn't give me a metroidvania vibe (then again it was a demo).

I've been getting into Rage over the weekend. Great shooting mechanics. The shotgun might be one of the best feeling shotguns in a shooter I've ever played. It's a shame the environment constantly reminds me of Borderlands though.
Hehe Mirror of Fat, but yeah, it's a full on Metroidvania game, you can go back to previous areas to get stuff as you unlock new abilities.

The guns in Rage were probably some of the best things in that game, I never actually beat it but I did enjoy what I played, but it does kind of feel like a empty Borderlands in a way yeah

I'm loving Second Son so far. Amazing graphics, and same gameplay that was great in the second--though the side mission variety is lesser.

Story wise I'm just past the mission on the space needle, overall I 100% the first two districts.

Did I friend U on Wii U? If not, send me UR FR Code. DK Tropical Freeze is $39.99 on Amazon, so I just bit on it.

I'm loving Second Son so far. Amazing graphics, and same gameplay that was great in the second--though the side mission variety is lesser.

Story wise I'm just past the mission on the space needle, overall I 100% the first two districts.

I'm still in the tutorial part I think. That part seems really long to me for some reason--all story set up and working with the basic powers. Haven't had as much time to really sit down and play through yesterday since my gaming time was mostly directed at Diablo 3 PS3 (online multi w/buddies) and Reaper of Souls PC (been leveling my Demon Hunter and started a Crusader).

Finished the main campaign for Reaper of Souls. The story sucked but that isn't a surprise. The final boss was pretty intense and fun. One more level and I can start getting Paragon levels. ^^

You're making a game? What's it called and what are you doing on it?

congrats hope it sells well

I mean, I guess Infamous is a little like Mega Man since Delsin steals his powers from the bosses, shoots from his hands, and wears a helmet.

posted a story i was really proud of to an online writing critique, got immediately told by two people that it was utter failure, including a line-by-line report of why it was such.

really rethinking that ba in english

posted a story i was really proud of to an online writing critique, got immediately told by two people that it was utter failure, including a line-by-line report of why it was such.

really rethinking that ba in english
Write them back and be like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY2QyVrY7vE

bread's done
Back