- - - - -

GGT 313 Declares Infamous The Final Nail in The PS4's Coffin

#481 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6301 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

Also, Crotch wants you to get on Skype with us.

I would ask you myself but the rejection would be too much for me to handle.

You can replace Tom Phan. His appearance last night was a poor showing; he and Mo just talked about old people shit.

I'm sorry, man. Legit missed this post entirely. Was binge watching HIMYM with the lady so we can finally read everything people have been posting about the finale.

are you talking about mass effect 3? if not , what is ne3?

Nas Effect 3.

Nice to know I can't rely on some friends to help me out.

Guess that would make them not friends.

I SAID I'M SORRY.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 12-30-14. World's Greatest Dad    |      Trade List

My Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com...ctionKazimerArt

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#482 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

How is it compared to Infamous 1/2/Festival of Blood?

I only played Infamous 2 very recently.

Second Son looks amazing, has better characters and having multiple power types to switch between is awesome.

Infamous 2 had better melee combat and a lot better side quests. Second son is basically the same few mission types in each district--find and catch the secret agent, destroy cameras, find the audio log etc.

It's really good, just has some of that launch window rush feel with stuff like the lack of mission variety. But anyone who likes the series should love it as it's more of the same with next gen graphics and some really cool powers to use.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#483 camoor   Jams on foot fires CAGiversary!   15204 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

Does anyone know why Rev3 is silent about Adam Sessler leaving. Its all been very strange.

#484 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17027 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Does anyone know why Rev3 is silent about Adam Sessler leaving. Its all been very strange.

what ever happened to Morgan Webb

#485 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7380 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:00 PM

Strider!  or Metroid Fusion on wii u tommorrow!

Batman Blackgate Deluxe is good too

I 1K'ed Strider and played through Metroid Fusion a few times back in the day. Batman I would pick up if it was on the One but I feel like a dummy downloading 360 games for whatever reason. I haven't really touched it since the One came out.

I went to talk to this girl at school and she was like "oh nice to meet you" and then started to walk really fast away from me and then my self-esteem died.

Sorry, brother. There are a lot of fish in the sea (which I keep on telling myself, because I am a newly single man)

DR3 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the first two.

Agreed. I really, really liked it.

Metroid Fusion is on wii u!!!!!! omg omg omg

Meh, I don't have any desire to spend money on something I already own or could emulate for free.

103 points in attrition and 54 bot kills in one match. #god tier titan

My record is 130, with 25 or so Pilot kills. I'm sure others have much higher records than that.

#486 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34670 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

what ever happened to Morgan Webb

Who?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#487 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17027 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

Who?

morgan webb

#488 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15966 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:37 PM

Who?

The non-attractive part of X-Play.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#489 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12028 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

He's going to do game consulting work, like N'Gai Crol & others have left games media to do.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#490 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39370 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

I can't believe anyone ever cared about Sessler to begin with... but I really find myself wondering why anyone who ever did still does... :lol:

Who?

The more-feminine part of X-Play.

#491 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

Barely.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#492 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

Yo action bro, can u like release Lichdom on ps4 and x1 pls so I can play it. Oh and you should animate a third person shooter like Max Payne 3 doe, okai? Oh and one more thing, can you draw me a titan hugging his pilot pls, okai thnx bai

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#493 Chizu  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

205454265_53daba3e.gif

#494 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6301 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

Got alla my Burial at Sea achievements.

Yo action bro, can u like release Lichdom on ps4 and x1 pls so I can play it. Oh and you should animate a third person shooter like Max Payne 3 doe, okai? Oh and one more thing, can you draw me a titan hugging his pilot pls, okai thnx bai

Naw.

#495 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

wut did u say to me?

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#496 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15966 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

He said to leave.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#497 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

que

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#498 CaptainJoel   The Best Clone CAGiversary!   13816 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

I returned Ground Zeroes and got a copy of MGS HD Collection instead. Only cost a dollar and change, such a better purchase. Now I feel like running through MGS3 for the millionth time just because I can. Now I'm back to having MGS3 on everything except 3DS. Almost picked up a second copy of Diablo 3, but decided against it because I'm low on cash.

#499 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6301 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

I returned Ground Zeroes and got a copy of MGS HD Collection instead. Only cost a dollar and change, such a better purchase. Now I feel like running through MGS3 for the millionth time just because I can. Now I'm back to having MGS3 on everything except 3DS. Almost picked up a second copy of Diablo 3, but decided against it because I'm low on cash.

Smart man. Get that Snake Eater platinum. Join me! Slay Kerotans!

#500 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

I bought Diablo 3 last black Friday and played it for 10 minutes.

Snake Eater so goooooood.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#501 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17027 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Smart man. Get that Snake Eater platinum. Join me! Slay Kerotans!

the only achievement I need to finish off MGS hd collection was the vr missions I didn't even try them way too many

#502 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6301 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

the only achievement I need to finish off MGS hd collection was the vr missions I didn't even try them way too many

I don't think I could either, man.

#503 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17027 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:00 AM

supposedly there's only one real hard one and thats why I didn't even try funnily enough I tried on MGR and beat them

#504 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14302 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

Cancelled before its time:

Posted Image

#505 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17027 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

damn renewed my gamefly to rent halo wars and its on sale today

thanks obama

#506 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6593 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Wii U

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

NEW THREAD:

http://www.cheapassg...ck-to-the-crew/

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#507 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14302 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

Hey so Indignate I don't think I get this game yet.

RtKjJfL.jpg

Also 314 sucks.

Posted Image