20% Off all Videogames at TRU 3/30 - 04/05

DaddyBoJangles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
Saw this Coupon on TRUs website with a link for it to work in store. The exclusions state Videogame Hardware, not software. Further down on their site is a link to their videogame section with text that the coupon will work on games. Doubt it stacks with their sticker clearance going on right now but I'll hit up my local TRU and try to grab Zone of the Enders HD Collection with it today and post back my findings.

103v6eb.jpg

x2m3kg.jpg

2mguikg.jpg

In the main coupon text it states it works on sale priced items, so I took the wording to mean it excludes those clearanced items, but I naturally assume your right, with a TRU coupon comes a giant list of exclusions, shocked this works on Videogames at all.

In the main coupon text it states it works on sale priced items, so I took the wording to mean it excludes those clearanced items, but I naturally assume your right, with a TRU coupon comes a giant list of exclusions, shocked this works on Videogames at all.
They must have loosened the restrictions this year. This is the second coupon they sent me that did not exclude video games. Yesterday I used one that was $10 off a $30 purchase and used it on video game clearance(found a kid icarus which was cool)

Are Playstation Plus membership cards considered 'gift cards'? Would this coupon work for them? TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow TRU really got rid of their PS Vita stock... they don't even sell consoles online anymore. I wonder if this would be on clearance in-store.

Wow TRU really got rid of their PS Vita stock... they don't even sell consoles online anymore. I wonder if this would be on clearance in-store.
One store I went to had a rack of games marked $17.xx green tagged. So I guess each game is around $10.50 if you can find them. Only one of the 3 around me had anything though.

I went to TRU and nabbed Zone of the Enders on Green tag at 29.99. Made the final cost after my employee discount 15.12. The extra 20% did not stack sadly. Still they have Remember Me green tagged at 19.99, tempted to grab it.

I went to TRU and nabbed Zone of the Enders on Green tag at 29.99. Made the final cost after my employee discount 15.12. The extra 20% did not stack sadly. Still they have Remember Me green tagged at 19.99, tempted to grab it.
I've traveled from the future to save you from buying remember me.

Figured but it was a fun idea anyway. Too bad it was yesterday that Meijer was running 15% off, could have grabbed a XBL card with my Kindle cards.
I wish we had a Meijers locally. It seems to me like they are the best retailer when it comes to buying Amazon Kindle Gift Cards aside from the occasional promotion from Best Buy for 2 - 5 X Reward Zone Points. The fact that their "Buy X, Get Y Off!" promotions don't exclude gift cards definitely make them a better choice for spending targets and currency conversions than many other places.

Went in today to pick up an Xbox One controller.  The ones with plug and play didn't have any seperate price tags, something I didn't even think about until I was having the lady get the the box out of their glass case.  I politely asked the price difference, and she checked for me, but then said that since they all had the same price marked, she'd give it to me for the lower price.  That was 20% off right there, and I politely asked if it was possible to combine that with the coupon, mentioning that if I couldn't because of the price matching, I would have no complaints, still buy it, and be just fine.  I got 40 percent off.

Went in today to pick up an Xbox One controller. The ones with plug and play didn't have any seperate price tags, something I didn't even think about until I was having the lady get the the box out of their glass case. I politely asked the price difference, and she checked for me, but then said that since they all had the same price marked, she'd give it to me for the lower price. That was 20% off right there, and I politely asked if it was possible to combine that with the coupon, mentioning that if I couldn't because of the price matching, I would have no complaints, still buy it, and be just fine. I got 40 percent off.
Nice, see guests like you make me ok with working with stuff. Being nice and understanding about mistakes means I feel better about helping when I can. Nasty and demanding guests with no real reason to be that way just makes me say no.

Is it worth a rental or is it that bad?
I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit. Was it a perfect game? No. However, I did like many of the ideas that the game presented. While the combat was not quite up to par with Batman: Arkham Asylum or Batman: Arkham City, I thought that the combo system was pretty interesting in that you could customize them for increased damage output or health regeneration. Mostly, the things I loved most about the game was the art direction, music, and science fiction storyline (very William GIbson, Neal Stephenson, or Phillip K. Dick). Neo-Paris is a beautiful setting and the soundtrack by Olivier Deriviere was one of my favorites of 2013.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/3/4389162/remember-me-review

At my store, there was a small shelf section of vita games with maybe 3 titles tagged green tag clearance (I grabbed Little Deviants for $12 after discount). So pretty much the same as all the other consoles...a handful of games on clearance, the rest still full price. Don't remember seeing any consoles, but I wasn't really looking for them specifically.

I do not see this deal on the website anywhere, am I missing something?
For what ever reason it is off the TRU website. You can still use the coupon if found online cause it is good till 4/5. Just haven't seen it on the site sense this morning.

Picked up a ps4 camera today. Lucky they had one lying around. The 20% coupon worked on that without a hitch.

bread's done
Back