Nether Free Choosen Pack Giveaway

FragDish

CAGiversary!
nether1.jpg

There is a free giveaway for the new Nether game going on right now. Join now and you could get the premium Nether - Chosen Pack ($35 value) on steam!

Chosen Pack includes:

Earliest Access to Nether (Closed Beta) 
50 Nether Gold 
Chosen-Only Exclusive In-Game Item 
5 72 hour Guest Keys 
Participation in Forums to Define Upcoming Game Features

Special Highlighted Name/Rank in Nether Forum

Update: They are giving away 50 Nether Choosen Packs!

Come join now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Details

Nether is a first-person urban survival gaming experience unlike any other. Nether forces players to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures 

ss_8a06ce8239041ffcd6bcb29a718be8053c2d10d6.600x338.jpg

ss_dfe06d1bd5dff59454460239b6b6ecb8170d4755.600x338.jpg

ss_18a194f6834b4f0e3659b3349f0ee97f0b07d116.600x338.jpg

Enter now guys, I just noticed that they are giving away not 1 but 50 copies of the best Nether package!!

Enter now guys, I just noticed that they are giving away not 1 but 50 copies of the best Nether package!!
That equals $1750 in total; pretty charitable of them.

I hope some CAGs win a few of the packages. I've been eyeing this game for a while now too.

You're supposed to use the previous person's referral link (mine) which none of you did.
I wasn't going to say anything, but mine didn't get used either even though the guy (Dom) said he used it. I just have 6 entries total from each of the six entries you can do yourself.

I didn't think about starting the chain before I entered into the contest, so I just went through the topic link, and missed the first guy who posted his referral. My bad. Hopefully the chain fixes itself.

Did they announce winners publicly? Or just via email?
I can't see any public announcement of the winners but I do see a few people giving away Nether so I am assuming the won it from this. I didn't receive any email that the contest is closed either.

bread's done
Back