NBA live 2014 (PS4/Xbox 1) currently around 50% off.

Ownal0t

CAGiversary!
i normally lurk on these boards looking for deals,  but now i feel its my time to help out.  

NBA LIVE 14 is currently 50% off.  for those  looking for  another BBall game or  just wana stick it to 2k, here you go.  i know about the "bad" reviews but  i heard the game  really improved since launch.   so for a price like this it seems worth it.

here are the details

http://www.amazon.com/NBA-Live-14-PlayStation-4/dp/B00CYS5GEQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396328822&sr=8-1&keywords=nba+live+14

PSN code: $33 (not available ATM)

PS4 Copy: $27

X1 Copy $30

These arent Amazon Prime so the shipping is 4 bucks.

Hope someone takes advantage 

World wide sales total from launch til now including Europe:
Ps4 version 0.08 million
Xbox one version 0.08 million

Talk about bad numbers

Thanks for posting OP.  I'm sure someone wants this game even if everyone is shitting on it.  From what I hear it is pretty terrible though even in a genre full of terrible rehashed games.

I've got a good feeling it'll be on PS+ soon , game is such trash that EA will probably put it on there since Sony pays for games put on there

Game is so bad avoid this trash will be $20 msrp soon enough and still not worth it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a copy. Thanks for the info.
Also why are there 10 replies just stating this is a bad game? Obviously this deal isn't for you. Why waste your time just to post that you hate something.

I bought a copy. Thanks for the info.
Also why are there 10 replies just stating this is a bad game? Obviously this deal isn't for you. Why waste your time just to post that you hate something.
Maybe to warn people that don't know about it how absolutely horrible it is and save them cash?

I've got a good feeling it'll be on PS+ soon , game is such trash that EA will probably put it on there since Sony pays for games put on there
To Sony's credit, they haven't put too many terrible games in their PS+ service. I doubt they'll put one of the most critically panned games of the year on it any time soon.

Maybe to warn people that don't know about it how absolutely horrible it is and save them cash?
True story. I wouldn't pay $30 for this game. My friend bought this around full price, and I highly doubt he plays it anymore...EA dropped the ball with this one. No PUN intended.

soooo bad... and i usually eat up basketball games.

The only thing i liked was the commentary team.. Spend a few bucks more and get 2k

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to do some research on the updates.  NBA 2k14 frustrates me because I don't have 5 hours to learn all of the dribble/post moves.  In the short period of time I have to play games, I want to play.  I'm trying to learn but the learning curve is not easy to overcome.

Also, if only .08 million purchased it (which I believe) how is it that there are so many CAGs that can speak about the game.  We've all read that it is a terrible game, but unless you played it I think people should qualify whether or not they have any first hand experience with the game. 

Also, if only .08 million purchased it (which I believe) how is it that there are so many CAGs that can speak about the game. We've all read that it is a terrible game, but unless you played it I think people should qualify whether or not they have any first hand experience with the game.
I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

i forgot i made this topic.  lol

but  yea im of those guys that would ask for a review on something so i can get opinions on what am i about to get into.   but then actually buy the game and see for my self.     if i hate it i would just flip it.    but f i listened to people rather than try something out, i wouldnt have ogttan KZ shadowfall which i like alot, idk why people were calling it the worst shooter ever, out side of the fact the that lack of aim assist threw them off.  

i got the game.

This game is a better Basketball game  than live.   you guys should really go play it (the updated version) before you  knock it.

It is my vow this generation to not buy a single game from EA. I know it is going to be tough with Mirrors Edge 2 and some other high profile games, but they won't learn if people keep buying their garbage.

i got the game.

This game is a better Basketball game than live. you guys should really go play it (the updated version) before you knock it.
But 2K14 exists....so why would I not pay a little more and get that instead. It's like people (adults for adults) who buy a 3DS over a 3DS XL. Why save a LITTLE bit of money on such an inferior product when the better product is there.

I've got to do some research on the updates. NBA 2k14 frustrates me because I don't have 5 hours to learn all of the dribble/post moves. In the short period of time I have to play games, I want to play. I'm trying to learn but the learning curve is not easy to overcome.

Also, if only .08 million purchased it (which I believe) how is it that there are so many CAGs that can speak about the game. We've all read that it is a terrible game, but unless you played it I think people should qualify whether or not they have any first hand experience with the game.
Well this is CAG, where 75% of the people who talk smack on games haven't actually played said game they are talking smack on, they are just going along with a website review or another CAG who blasted the game in order to "be part of the cool crowd".

Actually, this is how 75% of our society is period these days. They would rather use someone else's judgement to gauge weather or not something would be a good experience for them rather than trying it out for themselves to see if they actually like it. Very sad indeed.

[quote name="JaylisJayP" post="11787808" timestamp="1401019172"]But 2K14 exists....so why would I not pay a little more and get that instead. It's like people (adults for adults) who buy a 3DS over a 3DS XL. Why save a LITTLE bit of money on such an inferior product when the better product is there.[/quote]that comparison isn't the one you should use.

But 2K14 exists....so why would I not pay a little more and get that instead. It's like people (adults for adults) who buy a 3DS over a 3DS XL. Why save a LITTLE bit of money on such an inferior product when the better product is there.
2k is the better overall game

Live is the better Basketball game

its the buyer's call on what he wants to do and get.

So better than 2k13? I know 2k14 had a lot of issues
this is a hard one. i really like 2k13 and it kept me busy till they shut the servers down. i would say 2k13 is better than live but live is better than 14 (in the terms of being a BASKETBALL game)

I'd be tempted at less because 2k14 was fairly lame. Blacktop barely worked, association was boring and career was laughable. Flipped it for a profit and never looked back.

bread's done
Back