- - - - -

Amazon DotD - Burn Notice: The Complete Series for $50.99 (DVD)

amazon dotd burn notice complete series dvd deal of the day prime burn notice complete

#1 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   24836 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

http://www.amazon.co...rds=burn notice

This is kind of a punch to the gut for me, as I already own all 7 individual seasons and paid an average of $15 for each one. :wall:

All in all, I loved this series and can't recommend it enough!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Bloodborne; The Witcher 3 :ps3: Ratchet & Clank HD :vita: Child of Light; Race the Sun

Last Beaten/Completed Game [5/18]:  :vita: Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! (4.0/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#2 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

It's a pretty subtle series. Bruce Campbell gets more action in this one series than he had in the past few years. -rimshot-

But for what it's worth, Monk going for sale...now this?

I wish I had my tax refund so I could nab both.

Feb 2015 Current Shows (TV, not airing): Terminator: TSCC, Agatha Christie's Poirot, Mad Men; (TV, airing): Archer, Black Sails, Agent Carter, The Musketeers

Feb 2014 Current Games: Dragon Age Inquisition, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ult Evil Ed, Interstellar Marines, Team Fortress 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Witcher: DC (prep for Witcher 3)

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#3 xFate   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   111 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

One of my favorite TV series. Watched since Season 1 back in 07. I'll probably wait for a blu ray collection but this is a great deal. Amazing show.

#4 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7109 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

Great 1st season. Fell flat after that. I think this is on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Instant Video for anyone on the fence.

MLIFTgM.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, dotd, burn notice, complete series, dvd, deal of the day, prime, burn, notice, complete