GameFly Daily (Ends 4/2 Noon PDT): Dead Rising 3, COD Ghosts X360/PS3, Killzone Mercs $24.99 each & More

Thanks for the deals! Dead Rising 3 worth it? I just bought an Xbox One and I want a single player game to go along with Titanfall. 

Thanks for the deals! Dead Rising 3 worth it? I just bought an Xbox One and I want a single player game to go along with Titanfall.
From what I've heard, yes. Make your decision soon--I guarantee you DR3 will be the first to sell out, possibly within a matter of hours.

Dead Rising, in my opinion, was the best single player game I've played in a while. It's very good - not the best game ever, but tons of fun. It's also tons more fun if you play with a friend, however. For 25 bucks, it's quite a bit of fun, there is some grinding if you're an achievement whore though.

Good price on DR3. I've killed over 100k zombies in that game so I have some zombie fatigue now, but that price is a great deal if you haven't checked it out yet.

Yes. The major launch games have no place to go but down in value. I mean, if you're picking up a bone next week then get the game. If it's going to be 6 months or longer, absolutely wait.
I'll have to wait unfortunately, cause I have a pricepoint in mind that I'm not going over on the bone (even at $399 was too much). Trying to score close to $300 from AWD (just got a PS4 today for less than 300). S/N....I'll have a GoW online pass later today/tomorrow that has your name all over it if you don't already have one. Those are some easy trophies you're missing lol.

Yes. The major launch games have no place to go but down in value. I mean, if you're picking up a bone next week then get the game. If it's going to be 6 months or longer, absolutely wait.
Agreed. It won't be a very long time before these are around $30 at amazon, best buy, and gamestop. You can do the math if you also have gcu. I bought dr3 because it will jump to the front of my backlog just to have a new single player game on my xboner.

I'll have to wait unfortunately, cause I have a pricepoint in mind that I'm not going over on the bone (even at $399 was too much). Trying to score close to $300 from AWD (just got a PS4 today for less than 300). S/N....I'll have a GoW online pass later today/tomorrow that has your name all over it if you don't already have one. Those are some easy trophies you're missing lol.
Tell me about it. I bought the game used so I didn't want to shell out any money for one bronze trophy, and therefore I decided to skip one other easy bronze. Other than that it would have been another platinum for me. Cheapest I could find to "rent" the online pass from a seller on CAG was $3, and even then I wasn't interested in essentially paying for trophies.

Not sure I need the online pass though, I sold the game and I think the only way I'll ever bother with that game again is if it goes free on PS+, in which case I would get the online pass with it. Appreciate the offer though.

Tell me about it. I bought the game used so I didn't want to shell out any money for one bronze trophy, and therefore I decided to skip one other easy bronze. Other than that it would have been another platinum for me. Cheapest I could find to "rent" the online pass from a seller on CAG was $3, and even then I wasn't interested in essentially paying for trophies.

Not sure I need the online pass though, I sold the game and I think the only way I'll ever bother with that game again is if it goes free on PS+, in which case I would get the online pass with it. Appreciate the offer though.
10-4, well if you ever get it again let me know, I'll have a few.

So worth it. Tempted to re-buy it at this price but I have a lot to play and I know this will drop down to $20 or less eventually and I've already beaten it.

Is it bad that I dont have an X1 and feel compelled to order DR3? lol
If you plan on buying one within the month then no, it is not.

DR3 worth it at this price even if it may be till November by the time I buy a one?
I'd say no, I predict you'll see it for $20 or less around Black Friday, if not sooner.

Is AO Blackgate any good?
Want to know this as well. Gamefly so rarely includes a 3DS game I don't already own.

Hmmm Batman is a 2.5D Metroid/Castlevania style platformer/brawler... I think I'm sold. The most common complaint is that it is only 8 hours long, but for a 3DS game with that's pretty solid. 

Hmmm Batman is a 2.5D Metroid/Castlevania style platformer/brawler... I think I'm sold. The most common complaint is that it is only 8 hours long, but for a 3DS game with that's pretty solid.
No, the most common complaints are the backtracking and in-game map display. :roll:

Damn!

During the $50 TIV at BB with Titanfall DR3 was the only game I kept of mine for X1. I should have just traded that in too and made $25!

$22.49 for me for being a Gamefly member for so long but still can't bring myself to pay that price. This place is making me way to cheap.

I bought Arkham Origins Blackgate during the Black Friday madness from Amazon, for $25, and it was worth every penny.

For ten bucks it's absolutely a no-brainer if you have even the most remote itch for a Super Metroid type game with gadget-assisted exploration of areas you could only glimpse earlier in the game.

As a heads up they are sending damaged cases. I got my copy of Forza from them yesterday and it looks like a truck ran over it.
No they sent YOU a damaged case. You make it sound like they are shipping thousands of them to everyone on purpose.

If you contact them they will gladly send you a new one hassle free. One time I didnt get a manual and emailed them about it and like 5 days later I get a new box with cover art and a manual in the mail and an apology.

No they sent YOU a damaged case. You make it sound like they are shipping thousands of them to everyone on purpose.

If you contact them they will gladly send you a new one hassle free. One time I didnt get a manual and emailed them about it and like 5 days later I get a new box with cover art and a manual in the mail and an apology.
Exactly. My Need for Speed case looked close to brand new as an open box could be. I havent had trouble and sometimes broken cases are caused by shipment.

bread's done
Back