Xbox One Titanfall LE Bundle for $350.00 with Xbox 360/PS3 trade-in at Microsoft stores

Eoji

CAGiversary!
http://content.microsoftstore.com/recycle?WT.mc_id=PromoEmail_LearntosellXbox_Gaming_3-31-14_Banner_FindaStore&ClickID=alsz09wrk9pakvy5vwwn5nlvrwvntk0vwllr

Get $100 of store credit when you trade in select gaming consoles

Trade up and get your hands on the new Xbox One

Welcome to a new generation of games and entertainment. Where games push the boundaries of realism. And televisionobeysyour every command. Where listening to music while playing a game is a snap. And you can jump from TV to movies to musicto agame in an instant. Where your experience is custom tailored to you. And the entertainment you love is all in oneplace.Welcome to the all-in-one, Xbox One.

• For a limited time, bring in your PS3, Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E and receive $100 of Microsoft retail store credit.
  • Terms and conditions apply.
  • See store associate for more detail.
Valid until June 2, 2014, or while supplies last. Available in select Microsoft retailstores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada; not valid online. To be eligible for trade in, product must power on and bein fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing or liquid damage, cannot bepassword protected, and include original chargers/accessories. To receive maximum trade in value, you must purchase an XboxOne at the same time. Any appraised value will be determined at trade in and provided as store credit, subject to Microsoft’sdiscretion and approval. All trade ins are final. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwiseredeemed for cash or gift cards. Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers. Discount does not include taxes,shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinueoffers at any time. Limit 1 per trade in/purchase.

Awww man, if only you could ship your system I'd be all over this. No MS store my way.

Edit: may be worth the 2 hour drive

Last edited by a moderator:
They did this back in January, suprise it's still going, but keep your system folks they have great libraries of games, unless you spare then I would go for it.

Wonder why they are all about the specifics on the Xbox...but you could bring any model ps3? Old or new

edit: Probably because, MS

Too bad I have a crap load of Amazon credit. I'm guessing there's no way to move that credit to Ms? :p I also have enough credit from BB to cover this.. Any ideas?

Are there key software that can only be played on my xbox360 and ps3? Was a lot of it purchased digitally? Yep, I keep my consoles. If I traded in my ps3 I'd be foregoing tens maybe hundreds of paid-for software for a measly $50 (because let's face it- if you're a CAG, you can pick up the bundle for $400 at some point.)

Unless you're desperate for money, I can't understand why anyone would logically trade in or sell off their previous Gen systems...and if you're that strapped for cash where you need to get ripped off just to have a few extra bucks, maybe you shouldn't be partaking in this new generation so soon.

"Limit 1 per trade in/purchase."

I wonder if that means one Console at a time or one of each Console, one ps3 one xbox.. Would have to just test it in store.

Would i actually be able to use that in store? ._. Considering I'd be getting the $50 ones I'd have like 7 or 8 to cover tax lol.
im thinking it means you can only trade in 1 360/ps3 for one Xbox one. not a 360 and ps3 for 200 off a console. not sure about how many times they'll limit you (should be though since they seem desperate to move lol)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried trading in a PS3 without a harddrive in it?  I'm guessing that would be a no go.

I am actually looking at picking up a replacement Slim, since mine gets occasional disc-read errors and refuses to read a couple games. Too bad there are no MS stores around here or I would offload my Slim for a discount on an Xbone and then grab a new Slim somewhere.

bread's done
Back