Harry Reid : Liar or Alzheimer's patient?

The majority of them are lies.

But please, continue to be charmed by distractions of minutiae.
I don't think you grasped the concept. He called them lies, quite enthusiastically, with hand gestures even,....on video, and a month later says, on video, that he didn't say it, on video....How can I respect or even take seriously someone who lies to my face so brazenly? I'm not charmed at all by fucking liars. Have you seen all the padding he's done to his own pockets with his power? fuck all the political hypocrites of both parties, but especially the Democrats that claim they are all for the working man while getting rich off of tax payer money and backdoor deals.

I mean, really now, let's be honest with each other.

I got $20 here sez you still experience the headachey sensation of cognitive dissonance when you hear that Iraq never had any WMDs, because you don't want to believe it.

By, sure, by all means, let's continue to quibble about Harry Reid calling people who lie about Obamacare liars. We're going to accomplish really important stuff by having this conversation, clearly.

The funny thing is, if this was a thread about 'Pubs lying and someone chimed in with Harry Reid or whatever, there'd be the usual clown crew coming in crying about deflections, strawmen and the "both sides do it" BS.

Myke, what important stuff are you looking to accomplish in a video game site political forum? And using the word "quibble" to describe when one of our country's most powerful men lies blatantly???? You just give him a pass? As far as WMDs, I didn't support that war, nor any war in which we were not attacked first.

Myke, what important stuff are you looking to accomplish in a video game site political forum? And using the word "quibble" to describe when one of our country's most powerful men lies blatantly???? You just give him a pass? As far as WMDs, I didn't support that war, nor any war in which we were not attacked first.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329321-harry-reid-liar-or-alzheimers-patient/#entry11661480

I ask questions, you provide answers = O

I ask questions, you ask questions = X

bread's done
Back