Best Buy ad 4/6-4/12

chatgirl4

Banned
XBOX One Titanfall Bundle $499.99

Save $20 on 12 or 24 months of XBOX Live Gold with purchase of any XBOX Console

24 Month XBOX Live Gold Membership $99.99

XBOX One wireless controller $49.99

Kinect Sports Rivals  :xb1: $59.99

Lego Hobbit the desolation of smaug video game  :xb1:  :ps4: $59.99   :ps3:  :wiiu:  :360: $49.99*

*Save $10 on the Hobbit the desolation of Smaug Blu-Ray when purchased together*

Call of Duty Ghosts  :xb1: :ps4: $39.99 

FIFA 14  :xb1:  :ps4: $39.99

Battlefield 4 :xb1:  :ps4: $39.99

NBA 2K14 :xb1:  :ps4: $49.99 

50% bonus trade in for all video games

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have picked up those titles when Microsoft had their sale. Guess ill will pick up Cody and nba 2k14 on ps4. Gc should take a few dollars off.

Son of a.....

I just traded in Ryse and NFS:R for $30 each.  If the value stays at $30, then I might have to see if there is some 30 day to cover trade in specials.  But I figure odds are they will drop down to $15 or so each, making it not matter.

EDIT: Just found my receipt and in the small print "Upon accepting the compensation, I acknowledge and agree that this transaction is final and cannot be canceled or rescinded and that no further compensation is owed to me by Best Buy."  Sounds like they pretty well covered this and there is no hope of any 30 day price guarantee applying.  Oh well, was still more than I thought I would get for Ryse or NFS at this point anyway!

Son of a.....

I just traded in Ryse and NFS:R for $30 each. If the value stays at $30, then I might have to see if there is some 30 day to cover trade in specials. But I figure odds are they will drop down to $15 or so each, making it not matter.
There isn't a cover for trade ins.

Son of a.....

I just traded in Ryse and NFS:R for $30 each. If the value stays at $30, then I might have to see if there is some 30 day to cover trade in specials. But I figure odds are they will drop down to $15 or so each, making it not matter.
No, there's no trade in "price matching" of any sorts, and yes, the value will drop.

Well shit, I'm definitely going to pick myself up a FIFA 14 for that price. Too bad I already have a Battlefield, but I might have to trade mine in soon.

Should be mentioned that Ghosts comes with the Onslaught DLC. Says it will be distributed either via the receipt or by email.

Should be mentioned that Ghosts comes with the Onslaught DLC. Says it will be distributed either via the receipt or by email.
Definitely more interested now. It's $43 right now on BB.com, was about to pick it up but I got Madden on Newegg today so I think I'll wait till next week!

Thankfully my Best Buy always price matches Targets B2G1 free sales, so I can get BF4, Fifa, and a game to trade back in to make them even cheaper. Works out perfect because I've already used GCU on 3 copies of BF4.

[quote name="Liquid Metal" post="11661165" timestamp="1396417871"]People are selling ghost codes in some thread. Comes with dlc to boot for likw $25-$30 bucks.[/quote]

Which thread?

Yeah Fifa for 32 after GCU is a good deal. Like you said the TIV says up there so you should still be able to get $15 or more months from now.

there going to give me 24 bucks for 360 fifa 14 plus what ever 50% gets me so look slike me picking up the 450 bundle friday and waiting 2 days for fifa 14 is just up my alley

forza and fifa :d 

Does Best buy tend to lower their trade in values when a 50% or 100% deal comes about? If not, I'm a little shocked at how much I can get for my trade ins.

Does Best buy tend to lower their trade in values when a 50% or 100% deal comes about? If not, I'm a little shocked at how much I can get for my trade ins.
For 100% they generally drop everything by at least 33% first. So you still profit, but not quite burglary. Also, BB's TIV are strange and not quite connected to the market the way GS's are, so you'll find weird things like getting $6 for Hitman Absolution ($1 at GS) but $4 for Pokemon DS titles (always $30+ anywhere).

Base trade in values will be lower, especially on high value games. You may get lucky with titles in the $3-$10 or it may be a wash. That's the risk you take in waiting.

But no, you will not be getting $60 for Infamous or $51 for Forza 5.

If my BB matches target, I'm down. But I doubt it.

Do y'all think FIFA for $32 is a good deal? Or will it drop by the time the World Cup rolls around?

If my BB matches target, I'm down. But I doubt it.

Do y'all think FIFA for $32 is a good deal? Or will it drop by the time the World Cup rolls around?
probably won't be much lower I mean hell fifa 13 the old version is still $30 on amazon for xbox 360 and ps3 and $24 at best buy so they seem to hold there value good

Why are people buying fifa 14 doesn't it have a hack going for it

Does BB deduct from trade in values if I am missing the case? Do they even accept them without the case?

Awesome...then if the trade in values remain close to the same as they are today, I will have a great Sunday at Best Buy. We shall see.

would best buy honor the fifa 39.99 deal twos days before it actually takes place i'd had to make two trips to get the console tommorow then going back in 2 days just to get that.

would best buy honor the fifa 39.99 deal twos days before it actually takes place i'd had to make two trips to get the console tommorow then going back in 2 days just to get that.
What do you think? But I doubt they would go through the trouble when they can just tell you to come back in two days.

bread's done
Back