Amazon Sonic CD FREE app of the day, Michael Jackson Experience (ps3) $7.79

Oh nice!

I don't like how you have to disable security for Android to install the Amazon market, but hey, I can always do with another copy of Sonic CD.  (Still the best pure Sonic game?)

Wonder if it works with controllers, external or like for Shield. 

Aw sweet sonic cd ! The only 2D sonic game I've never played. Thanks for the heads up.
IMO it's the best, although I'm not sure these ports ever run or look as good as the SegaCD original...well, also they're probably based on the PC one not the SegaCD one which is maybe why.

Oh nice!

I don't like how you have to disable security for Android to install the Amazon market, but hey, I can always do with another copy of Sonic CD. (Still the best pure Sonic game?)

Wonder if it works with controllers, external or like for Shield.
It should work with a controller. I originally got this with my moga controller and it worked really well

Ugghh.... Damn. The one day I'm moving my office and things are insanely hectic where I don't look at the amazon app store/CAG and miss out on a great free app. I really, really hope they offer this one again for free like they've done with Osmos/World of Goo. This is frustrating as I think it's actually one of the more expensive apps through the Google Play store and I actually wanted to play it.

bread's done
Back