Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans $19.99 Amazon

Nice...never heard of it, but it looks pretty solid. If it's still there Friday for that price, I'll order a copy.

Camelcamelcamel says it's been $19.99 at Amazon since about March of 2011. I thought maybe this was hard to come by but I kind of doubt it after looking it up. Would have ordered if it was getting rare. Thanks for the effort though OP. I'm sure there will be at least a couple people that will bite. There's always a chance that they only have a few left of these and then they are gone forever.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Dragon-Ball-Attack-Saiyans-Nintendo-DS/product/B002DY9KKM

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I 1-clicked it so I have 30 minutes to cancel it if I so choose. The game looks pretty fun, and I like Monolith Soft...Hmm... :whistle2:k

Thanks, OP. :)

It seems to have been reprinted, I think the second one is expensive as well.

EDIT: It was origins that I was thinking about, those are pricey too.

Thoroughly mediocre game, but it's certainly a much better retelling of the Saiyan story arc than DBZ Legacy of Goku was.

Thoroughly mediocre game, but it's certainly a much better retelling of the Saiyan story arc than DBZ Legacy of Goku was.
While that is true, the Legacy of Goku games were absolutely awesome. The spritework was great, and they were rather unique. The 2nd/3rd were far better than the first, though.

:eek: I enjoyed it. Trailers made it seem like the games with juggle mechanics like project x zone but its just your standard turn based RPG experience

Well I for one want to thank OP a ton for this.  I waited and waited for this game to drop in price when it came out, but it went OoS before I could get it.  I finally relented and decided to buy for full price, but by then it was OoS everywhere.  And since I wasn't willing to pay a ridiculous premium to GS for a used copy I was SoL.

I haven't looked in awhile but I am pretty sure this was in the $40 or so range at Amazon last time I looked, and was OoS for the lower prices.  Either way I'm not gonna miss my chance again.

Thanks a ton OP!  Glad to FINALLY get my hands on this  :D/

Last edited:

I had to order Origins 2 from Canada and it was STILL less expensive than here after shipping.

I'm on my phone and can't get it to work, would you have a link you mind sharing? I skipped Origins 2 back in the day because the price never dropped like the first one did, and I honestly didn't care much for the demo. But depending on the price I wouldn't mind visiting another DS game again.

I always thought it was funny.... We got Dragonball Origins, styled like a Zelda game, which took us from the start to the end of the 1st Tournament on DS. Then we got Revenge of King Piccolo (which sounded more like a new story :wall:), styled like a beat-em-up, take us from the RRA saga through the end of the 2nd tournament on Wii. Then this game, styled like an RPG, take us from Piccolo Jr through the Saiyan saga.

I always wondered if that was coincidental......

Last edited:
Makes me wanna YouTube that weirdo black kid on YouTube who believes he's a super saiyan. :x I mean its wrong to laugh at the mentally ill but that shit was hilariously sad.

Ordered one. Thanks OP, would have missed this otherwise. I've wanted to play this for a while as well, but never wanted to pay a ton for it. This is probably as good as it will ever get. It'll probably sit in my backlog for a few months, but I'll eventually get around to it.  

Thanks for this.  I kept delaying buying this when it was in stock before (a while ago) at the same price and have been kicking myself ever since.

bread's done
Back