Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn PS3 $14.99 Newegg free shipping *DEAD*

James Teaney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Title says it all, not sure how long the price will hold. Also incase anyone didn't know this is an MMO with a monthly fee.

Newegg.com EggSaver shipping is 4-7 days. You do not need to be a Newegg.com Premier member for this level of free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879262029

Edit - Price is back to $37.99. Nothing to see here, move along sir. Thanks to Deader2818 for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
u can upgrade it for ps4 version thanx ton it was 25 bux few days ago i almost nabbed it then tales of xillia sale happened i grabbed those i barely have any money to my name but im gonna buy this nohows i get paid in few days ill eat dollar hot dogs for lunch for shop n gos for few days.

sacrifice for good deal thanx tc a ton

Ugh I wish you could upgrade to PS4, then just buy another PS3 copy. Don't want to get locked out of the trophy list since I know I will eventually platinum it

For real? I was considering getting the PS3 version to play while I'm in bed (I already have the PC version)
Its not BAD. I mean, I have gotten up to T5 and the EX Primals, but I would be lying if I said I wasnt counting down the days for the PS4 version.

You have to turn down quite a few options unless you want lag and slower loading

Thanks OP!! I"ve been thinking about trying this out, although FFXI sucked so many hours from me I'm a little scared.

So if I buy the PS3 version now and make an account I can upgrade to the PS4 version when it comes out? I've never tried XIV but I'm tempted to play it now. 

Damn, I just found out about this. All well, hopefully it will be free to play soon.
It's a paid subscription game? Sheesh when are these companies going to learn that if your game isn't called World of Warcraft or RuneScape don't bother. I thought Square learned their lesson with 11 years ago but I guess not. Don't they have another online game, Brave something that's actually doing really well?

It's a paid subscription game? Sheesh when are these companies going to learn that if your game isn't called World of Warcraft or RuneScape don't bother. I thought Square learned their lesson with 11 years ago but I guess not. Don't they have another online game, Brave something that's actually doing really well?
Yes it's has a paid subscription but the first month is free. No new MMOs besides the PS4 version of FF XIV and Dragon Quest X on Wii U and 3DS. You must be thinking of Bravely Default, the new JRPG on the 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFXIV has been a huge success for SE lol.

bread's done
Back