Feedback
3 (100%)
Today Cowboom is running console deals All Day

DSI XL's at $30

Vita's at 99

3DS XL's at $99

3DS's as low as $80

Wii U Deluxes at $149

$250 GB 360's for $129, is that a good price?  Also they have core 360's listed as low as $80 but no mention on hard drives

4GB Kinect Bundles starting at $99

And Probably More.

Reload Pages for new stuff, check through the console sections, even saw a Wii U at $115, but was out of stock.

KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE USED, watch what is listed as what is included, and what is missing.  THIS IS NOT AMAZON, no super credit refunds if stuff is missing.

Their Deal of the Day stuff like this is kind of annoying.  If you refresh the page, you might get something new, you might now.  You can try opening in new tabs and seeing what you get.  Sometimes if you search for consoles you will see the special prices but when you click on it, it will take you to the Deal of the Day that is going on now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep Refreshing and it might show up.  Like I said, these deal of the days are a pain in the butt.  They change as things go in and out of stock.  

When they were doing the tablet blowout they had the Asus T100 32GB for $156, but it never seemed to come in stock.  Everytime you clicked on it, it would go to whatever was up at the time.

Just nabbed a grade 7 Aqua 3DS. Total came to $90 with shipping and tax. Included Stylus and AC charger. YES

Didn't have a 2GB SD card, but I bought a 32GB SD on Amazon Warehouse about a month back for $18. Just been gathering dust in my Wii U until now.

SUCCESS :D

pretty much the only thing i cant get to pop up are wii u's i had 2 pop up 1 was a 6 but wasnt there and the other was a barebones 4

I would like to find something other than a grade 4 3ds XML that includes nothing, or a vita. Those are the only things showing up for me.

Just nabbed a grade 7 Aqua 3DS. Total came to $90 with shipping and tax. Included Stylus and AC charger. YES

Didn't have a 2GB SD card, but I bought a 32GB SD on Amazon Warehouse about a month back for $18. Just been gathering dust in my Wii U until now.

SUCCESS :D
Grade 7!? man...lucky!

So I'm guessing "scratches and scuffs" might be on the screens?  I'd jump all over a $99 Vita, but if there are scratches on the screen I don't see how its worth anything.

Wasn't there some website that shows all the available deals of the day on Cowboom. I think it was cowboomer or something?

I was interested in the DSi XL for $29.99, but all that comes up is the $99 Vita, which I have no interest in.

Amazing, after all the refreshing I eventually hit to add that 5 3ds xl to my cart and then it pops up saying someone beat me to the deal please select from our other deals.

Got the 7 XL from the selection.

Eh 250 360 came up, in listed with what comes with it "Console and Missing Hard Drive". So... its not a 250 GB or what Cowboom? This site is made for people who impulse buy and don't read.  :wall:

so tempted in getting a grade 5 vita for 99, but i dont know
Same for me, saw a grade 4, but looking for grade 6 and above and it doesn't mention if it has a memory card.

Gah, got a grade 5, but no cables...

Eyeing that 5th gen 64GB iPod touch for $257...

*Edit* They got the 4th gen 64GB for $100 cheaper... I can fuck with that... hardcore... got damn!

Ok this sale just went to crap. It keeps showing a XB360 fatty for $150 + shipping. That is not a deal and nobody is going to buy that shit even if it is grade 7 with a HD.

Trains still rolling, approaching zombie status with the ripoff 360s. Looks like they have quite a few 360s (couple non crap) , couple ps3s left, and one refurb wii u for $150 before tax and shipping. (grade 4).

Same for me, saw a grade 4, but looking for grade 6 and above and it doesn't mention if it has a memory card.

Gah, got a grade 5, but no cables...
i bite the bullet, and got a grade 5. I placed my order early in the morning and i just got a ship notice. once i get it, i'll post some pics. i just hope its in good condition

My 3DS came in today. If there wasn't a thumbprint on the top of the unit, i'd have thought it was brand new. Works flawlessly, just needs a charge to update the system firmware so I can hit the e-shop. Awesome.

Gambled on a grade 4 vita and it came in today. Really impressed with the condition. Very small, fine scratches on the plastic. Screen was practically clean besides some small smudges on the edge. Came with AR cards, manual, retajl box (the box was beat up, not in the best of shape) and AC adapter. I

received my grade 4 vita today. The only thing I see so far are some small smudges, barely any scratches on the systems exterior. I have been using it for the past hour or two and no problems so far. 

bread's done
Back