Infamous: Second Son Amazon Warehouse $41.55 Very Good

A thread dedicated to a single AWD item? You realize there is an entire thread devoted to this kind of thing. Next time you should just post it in there.

A thread dedicated to a single AWD item? You realize there is an entire thread devoted to this kind of thing. Next time you should just post it in there.
Don't be a jerk about it. A lot of people don't check out that thread frequently and this is a deal worthy of posting. Good job OP!

thanx ordered me nother copy im flipping in othero ne at gamestop so i pretty much have game for free nohows lol

Don't be a jerk about it. A lot of people don't check out that thread frequently and this is a deal worthy of posting. Good job OP!
Not to be a jerk, but if they don't check that thread, then they don't get the deal. A thread for an AWD listing that only has 6 available at the time of posting is not worth posting.

Not to be a jerk, but if they don't check that thread, then they don't get the deal. A thread for an AWD listing that only has 6 available at the time of posting is not worth posting.
This.

He's not being a jerk. Warehouse Deals are limited and time sensitive. If you posted a deal for every decent warehouse deal the forums would be cluttered as hell. If you don't check the thread that's your own problem. Don't be such a sensitive dolt

good deal and sounds like a dinger so the codes may still be good.

titanfall has also been like $38-$40's, wish i waited

"Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be" missing or expired"

Is this an issue for Infamous? Not sure I know of any DLC for it.

There is no point in having a single thread for 1 item from awd, these items go in minutes sometimes seconds.  By the time you post a thread most likely they will be all gone.

"Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be" missing or expired"

It's a possibility that there may be the Cole's Legacy DLC included, but that was considered a "Limited Edition" for retailers.

I thought I'd jumped in time to get this, but missed it.  Too bad, good deal for the brand new game.  Thanks anyway OP!

This may not mean anything at all. That's a very generic description for used AWD games. You can find the same description on N64 games.

Also, I'm with the people saying this didn't need to be posted. There's an AWD thread for a reason. No need to post a deal that will be gone in less than 30 minutes. If you want cheap AWD games, people should just watch that thread. This is just clutter with a well-meaning behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:

He's not, this doesn't deserve a thread, AWD deals sell out quick, no AWD deal should have it's own thread.

well those who got it good, those who complained good for you as well. At time of first seeing it there were over 20 copies available. Just trying to be helpful now you all can ignore this thread and it will dissapear into the abyss known as the internet.

bread's done
Back