NewEgg: $29.99 - Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) Xbox 360 or PS3

Neither link is working. 

Says $39.99 on their list page for "grand theft auto 5", but when you go to the individual product pages, they do drop down to $29.99.  Nice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Co-op heists coming in the spring, in case anyone was waiting for that.

Paragraph copied and pasted here; source link below.

Heists: Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. We know many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update — stay tuned for much more information to come.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

Co-op heists coming in the spring, in case anyone was waiting for that.

Paragraph copied and pasted here; source link below.

Heists: Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. We know many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update — stay tuned for much more information to come.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates
It's online heists so duh it's co-op since you're always playing with other people. Sorry if this seems snippy but many would think you are talking about single-player co-op the way that was worded. Also, heists are just being too hyped up; they'll be fun but the way many are talking they make it sound like it will change the online forever. It's not - they'll be fun but like anything will lose its new flavor steam pretty fast.

It's pretty amazing how many times this game went on sale by the way since its release. It was on sale for almost the entirety of the holiday period last year and has since been on sale quite a few times since. Besides people that got it at launch it's hard to find anyone that has paid full price for it with all of the sales.

It makes me wonder if this game is going to hit GH at some point. If so, I'll cave and buy a copy with the original label for $24 from BB. Until that happens, I can wait.

Unlikely. 50% & 100% bonus weeks generally bring high value trade values down too. End up netting 25% & 50% at best over normal value if that.
oh I didn't know that. Well you could pm this at best buy right now, and either trade it in next week for a profit if there is one, or return it to get your money back

bread's done
Back