GameFly Daily (Ends 4/4 Noon PDT) Puppeteer/Payday 2 $13, Remember Me $10

Almost go for Puppeteer; love Little Big Planet. However, played the demo and got tired of the dialog super quick. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the odds that puppeteer will be on PS+ ?
signs-point-to-yes1.jpg

I thought Puppeteer was already on Plus once, but then I remembered I got it during the last major PSN sale. It will definitely be on Plus within the next 3 months.

Finished Remember Me last night. Found it thoroughly engaging despite the gameplay being pretty simplistic. Neat world and story.

yay for PS+ Ive already got everything I want from today's deals.

and yeah, puppeteers exposition was way too much for me as well. gameplay was good though.

Puppeteer was $7 for ps+ members a couple months ago.  I've played a little.  I agree, good gameplay, but a lot of fairly uninteresting non-playable scenes.  Hard to get in to.  Remember me, on the other hand, was the complete opposite.  I really wanted to like that game.  The story was interesting, but the gameplay was bad.  Quite a few of the battles were just cheap.   I was playing on hard to go for the platinum, but got so frustrated with how bad it was, about 2/3 of the way through I bumped down to easy just so I could finish it and get it out of my life forever.  I got it free through ps+ and still felt like I got ripped off.  It stole more of my time than it was worth.  A part of my soul died while playing the game.  

Almost go for Puppeteer; love Little Big Planet. However, played the demo and got tired of the dialog super quick. :(
If you are going into Puppeteer with the thought of it being like Little Big Planet you are going to be wrong. Sure it's a platformer, but it is wildly different. That being said, if you have wanted to play it, this is a good price. I got it for $10 awhile back from Sony Retail Loyalty and felt guilty I didn't buy it at launch. We will probably never see a real sequel to Puppeteer, unless it is a smaller downloadable game. I would love to have it on the Vita.

I tried Payday 2 since it was free PS+ but I just didn't get it I guess.  Is it all just multi-player?  Wasn't particularly fun for me.

This $13 Puppeteer is encouraging. Hopefully that means in a month or so it will hit the magic $10 spot. Been kicking myself for passing on it for $7, but I much prefer physical media over download content

Puppeteer is a masterpiece, though it def. starts out slow. $13 for such an incredible title in practically a crime!

I find it quite funny that a day where every game in a Gamefly Daily Sale was sold out was followed by a day in which none of them are sold out. :lol:

Hopefully there's at least one deal worth picking up today. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back