iam8bit LE JOURNEY Screenprint by JC Richard

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!
Cool LE Journey print with a run of only 200, Limit 1 per customer(cost is $60). There is tax and shipping as well, so it may be to much for some. My total was $77.40.

I know this isn't really a deal, but considering how much the other LE Journey items go for, this should be worth more than the asking price once it sales out.

http://iam8bit.com/the-store/

This is actually very cool, but it's a bit spendy for me. Will certainly consider whether I can justify it or not. Thank you for the heads-up!

I ended up snagging one of these. Thanks for the heads up, Chris, I certainly look forward to seeing the print in person. If anyone needs to find affordable custom frames, eBay is a great place to buy them, specifically from myusart*com. They arn't anything fancy but they get the job done and are cheaper than going to Hobby Lobby or any other frame shop. 

I ended up snagging one of these. Thanks for the heads up, Chris, I certainly look forward to seeing the print in person. If anyone needs to find affordable custom frames, eBay is a great place to buy them, specifically from myusart*com. They arn't anything fancy but they get the job done and are cheaper than going to Hobby Lobby or any other frame shop.
Thanks for the heads up on myusart*com on Ebay, as I'm always looking for a cheaper alternative to custom framing.

I just preordered this. Thank you, OP! You just helped me fill a space above my screen that I've been saving for the right picture.

Edit: Thank you for the ebay recommendation. It looks like this one will work out nicely and it's very inexpensive too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-5-Black-Picture-Poster-frame-11-inch-wide-/220847696252?pt=Photo_Frames_Display&var=&hash=item336b8c697c

25ba666183bc15f8f7c23feb9c1ee085_zps8ade8eaf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wasn't this on the front page all day when I was here? The thread wasn't bumped until it was already sold out.

I'm quite pissed.

Why wasn't this on the front page all day when I was here?
This was thread was already midway down page 2 when I bumped it mid afternoon. After that, it seemed to get some more interest, but still went back and forth.

Sadly, you just learned a lesson I learned many years ago on CAG, always check page 1-3 at least, as there is always a potential "DEAL" lost between the cracks. I've been burned more than once by only checking page one. When a site gets tons of traffic daily, any thread can move pretty far, very quickly.

It looks like this deal was hot for at least 10 hours, and around here if every deal lasted that long, I don't think I would ever miss out on anything. LOL

That was not a quick sell out in the screen print collecting community. It was up pretty much all day, which is like 10000 lifetimes.  Quick sell outs are generally within seconds.

That was not a quick sell out in the screen print collecting community. It was up pretty much all day, which is like 10000 lifetimes. Quick sell outs are generally within seconds.
Curse you Mondo! So many broken hearts by them. Captain America was up for like 90 seconds today though.

bread's done
Back