Gamestop - mass effect 1, 2, 3 $14.99 or $13.49 with PUR in store

Just to clarify, this is all three games together? I am assuming it is used as well? 360 and PS3 both?

It's a really good deal, new or used, if anyone still hasn't taken the leap on this series.

This is probably the 360 series as separate games in a bundle for one price (not the "proper" "Mass Effect Trilogy" package itself)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been like that for two weeks now. Darksiders 1 and 2 has a bundle as well. I think there's another one.
you're right, darksiders bundle $24.99 (360)uncharted bundle $14.99, bioshock bundle $34.99 (360)

This is probably the 360 series as separate games in a bundle for one price (not the "proper" "Mass Effect Trilogy" package itself)
correct, its the retail copies of the regular disks bundled together

EDIT-double ninja'd on that one...

So no code required?
In the Trilogy there's no code required since all three games are on disc but OP is talking about a Gamestop made bundle with all the separate games and since the PS3 didn't get a lone retail release that means there's no bundle for PS3 being offered.

No. The trilogy set has it on a disc.
Wish the PS3 version of ME had a disc version sold separately.

If Gamestop broke up the PS3 trilogy, I'd also mix and match between consoles.

I'd go with ME on PS3, ME 3 on 360, and a third game I'd trade back in just to bump the price down a little more.

(Already have ME 1 and 2 on 360. Also have ME 2 and 3 on PS3.)

I would get the ME trilogy, but still hoping for an Game of the Year Edition/Ulimate Edition with all the DLC.

Wish the PS3 version of ME had a disc version sold separately.

If Gamestop broke up the PS3 trilogy, I'd also mix and match between consoles.

I'd go with ME on PS3, ME 3 on 360, and a third game I'd trade back in just to bump the price down a little more.

(Already have ME 1 and 2 on 360. Also have ME 2 and 3 on PS3.)

I would get the ME trilogy, but still hoping for an Game of the Year Edition/Ulimate Edition with all the DLC.
I tried playing through the first one again last year and man it has not aged well at all and felt like a chore to play so I just put it up. I wouldn't even bother with it unless you're a huge fan.

I never properly played the first game, and went straight to 2 and 3 on Playstation 3. I think I'd wait for the eventual ps4 port

You guys know he isn't talking about the trilogy right?

He is talking about lamestop doing a bundle of the individual games. So essentially you are just paying 15 bucks for all 3 games together which means its xbox only.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/mass-effect-xbox-360-game-bundle/114214

The trilogy is still listed as 40 bucks http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-mass+effect+trilogy,28zu0
Considering it is mentioned in 5 of the 15 replies in this 1 page thread, I think most of us are aware.

I tried playing through the first one again last year and man it has not aged well at all and felt like a chore to play so I just put it up. I wouldn't even bother with it unless you're a huge fan.
Nah. Just replayed through the trilogy on the PS3 after playing through it twice on the 360. Still a fantastic game.

Not a bad find OP.  I was also interested in that Darksiders bundle.... but $25 both is unacceptable.  Maybe if they were both new........ maybe....... but that seems outrageous as a used price.

5 out of 15 is not 100% so no they don't all know. That's 1/3.

Avoid savvy and insight, it doesn't suit you.
Let me rephrase, as you seem to have missed my very clear point: most of the people READING this thread, who would have seen your post, would also have seen at least one of the other posts that mention the same thing.

pm the call of duty black ops declassified for 9.99 at Best Buy and then used RZ cert to knock it down to $4.99

Can you get this deal in store?

Can I just bring all three up to the counter and request the bundle price?
There should be papers in the front of the store with the offer advertised. They should have some games wrapped in a rubber band behind the counter. lol

Just ask for the bundle. They should be prepared.

pm the call of duty black ops declassified for 9.99 at Best Buy and then used RZ cert to knock it down to $4.99
It's too early to start drinking.

I never properly played the first game, and went straight to 2 and 3 on Playstation 3. I think I'd wait for the eventual ps4 port
If there is a ps4 port, I'd hope that they revamp the combat mechanics of Mass Effect 1 entirely to bring it up to date with ME3 (and I wouldn't mind if they did a smaller update from ME2 to ME3).

I enjoyed ME1 on the PC when it came out, but the differences in mechanics between ME1 and the others is really jarring when you go backwards.

On the PC it's probably bearable / manageable. I can't say how much difference it makes on the ps3 since I haven't played any of the trilogy on it yet lol.

Thanks for the heads up! I need to re-buy these since I sold mine.

The mass effect trilogy is the best games from this generation. Highly recommended.

FYI this deal is also available on PS3 at the same price. Yes you don't get ME 1, but you do get the PS3 version of ME 2 that has the digital comic (for making the key ME 1 decisions) and first 3 DLC mission packs from the 360/PC version included on the disk.

That DLC seperately costs $28 on 360 and PC a la carte.

[$4 for the comic, $7 each for Kasumi and Overlord mission, $10 for Shadow Broker.]

There should be papers in the front of the store with the offer advertised. They should have some games wrapped in a rubber band behind the counter. lol

Just ask for the bundle. They should be prepared.

It's too early to start drinking.
Some stores won't have bundles set to go (my store doesn't) but EVERY store is supposed to have the deal advertised in the preowned best seller section and if you bring up the games seperately the register will ring them up for the bundle price.

I can confirm that these deals are now dead.

I stopped by a store to pick up the uncharted bundle and they still had the bundle sitting out with a $14.99 sign. When I brought it to the register, it rang up at regular price. I asked the employee why it didn't ring up at the bundle price, and he said that was strange. After looking into it he found out that the bundle deals did end yesterday, but he manually adjusted the total price down to the bundle price of 14. 99 since the sign was still on the shop floor.

I am pretty happy too, because all three Uncharted games were complete and looked pretty much brand new.

bread's done
Back