GameFly Used Deals (repeats): Ryse/Last of Us/NFS Rivals X1/Killzone $25 & More

Anybody know if Beyond Two Souls is worth for that price?  Been thinking about picking it up, but I keep thinking it will go down farther

Ryse is awesomely fun and will be basically free after trade.  Don't know about the 360 version but Splinter Cell Blacklist on PC is great too.

Anybody know if Beyond Two Souls is worth for that price? Been thinking about picking it up, but I keep thinking it will go down farther
No. I'd wait for $10, maaaaybe $15 if you really, REALLY want to play it.

I've said it before: I played it for free and still didn't enjoy it by the time I was done with it. :nottalking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know if Beyond Two Souls is worth for that price? Been thinking about picking it up, but I keep thinking it will go down farther
I paid $25 on black Friday for it and felt it was roughly worth that. It is a graphical show piece for the PS3 and has some interesting aspects. Keep in mind it is more of an interactive film similar to Heavy Rain. I understand some view it as a rental title, but I enjoyed my time with it.

at $25, Ryse is worth it for the graphics alone. 

icHG55djyUWIN.gif

iiutZHNPryOBx.gif

I was being tempted by NFS Rivals, but all this Ryse talk is making me want to replay that. High five for saving money!

its really a great game. Anyone on the fence should jump on it at that price.

I paid $25 on black Friday for it and felt it was roughly worth that. It is a graphical show piece for the PS3 and has some interesting aspects. Keep in mind it is more of an interactive film similar to Heavy Rain. I understand some view it as a rental title, but I enjoyed my time with it.
Some parts were well written and compelling; others were just dreadful. I enjoyed it, I guess. I got to borrow it for free and after one playthrough I was definitely done with it.

There are trophies for multiple endings but it's so not worth it.

Thank you OP. Bought NFS Rivals for the Xbone. I was hoping this one would come back around again.

I'm still waiting on Dead Rising 3 I ordered Tuesday. Usually it would be here by now. In the meantime I've been enjoying Forza 5 that I bought last week. Gamefly has been freakin' killing it with the deals lately. I usually don't like to pay more than $10 or $15 for a game, but I don't mind paying $25 as much when the prices at Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, etc are all much higher. It's weird how a CAG rationalizes stuff sometimes.

I can wait however long it takes until Ryse is $10 or $15 though. A CAG has his limits. :speaktothehand:

Someone talk me out of buying ryse and NFS Rivals :shock:
Personally I enjoyed Ryse, but you have to realize it's a launch title and probably won't be anything great even a year from now. If you enjoyed the God of War and its many clones over the years, I think it's at least worth a try. As many others have said, you're likely to get a decent TIV the sooner you clear it if you don't enjoy it. The co-op mode is fun if you have a friend to play with (public matches are extremely YMMV)

Personally I enjoyed Ryse, but you have to realize it's a launch title and probably won't be anything great even a year from now. If you enjoyed the God of War and its many clones over the years, I think it's at least worth a try. As many others have said, you're likely to get a decent TIV the sooner you clear it if you don't enjoy it. The co-op mode is fun if you have a friend to play with (public matches are extremely YMMV)

Just got a one last week only have titanfall, ryse looks good and sounds interesting I just have so much backlog on my 360. Trying to hold back from buying until I beat at least 6 of my backlog games.

Ryes is a fantastic game. I started playing it yesterday, and I couldn't put it down! So much fun.  Everyone should buy Ryse!

Just got a one last week only have titanfall, ryse looks good and sounds interesting I just have so much backlog on my 360. Trying to hold back from buying until I beat at least 6 of my backlog games.
I'm in the same boat. Got my TF XB1 last week. Bought the $20 Killer Instinct online. This GF sale is my first and best chance to get some physical disc games. Got DR3 and Ryse so far. May get NFS:Rivals and call it a season for buying XB1 games until something notable comes out in the fall.

I know when you order ps3/wii/xbox games from game fly they come with original case and all that, it's the same for the ds/3ds games too right? I want to order dream team but not if they pull a gamestop and I get no case.

I know when you order ps3/wii/xbox games from game fly they come with original case and all that, it's the same for the ds/3ds games too right? I want to order dream team but not if they pull a gamestop and I get no case.
Nope you get the original case. Club Nintendo codes should still be there too.

Edit: Actually I don't know about DS games, but I got Adventure Time 3DS just a couple days ago and it was complete.

Thinking about Knack and Killzone, but I've heard nothing but bad things about either of them. I just got a PS4 so I'm trying to grab all the exclusives. Should I wait?

After playing Killzone SF multiplayer during their free MP weekend last month I decided the game just wasn't my thing.

I think I may be jaded with the FPS genre at this point. 

I actually just started playing Ryse and it's surprisingly enjoyable. I'm really taken aback by all the hate it got at launch. It's probably one of the best XBONE games available.

Thinking about Knack and Killzone, but I've heard nothing but bad things about either of them. I just got a PS4 so I'm trying to grab all the exclusives. Should I wait?

Knack is ROUGH. I had to force myself to finish it so I could justify the $45 purchase price. Bleck. Looks kind of nice though.

thinking about Ryse and NFS Rivals. What are the odds either of them hit $20 by summer?
I don't think they will hit $20 or under until Black Friday.

I really enjoyed Ryse. I didn't start getting bored with it until the last level. Then the last part of the game was so great that I wanted to replay the whole thing.

bread's done
Back