Need for Speed:  Rivals

FIFA 14

Assassin's Creed IV:  Blackflag

B1G1 50% all Skylanders SWAP Force Figures

$37.49 (50% off)

Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack Wii

Free Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack with purchase of Disney Infinity purchase

Last edited by a moderator:
30 good price on Diablo 3? I recently got a PS3. Again after I got PS4 at launch

30 good price on Diablo 3? I recently got a PS3. Again after I got PS4 at launch
if you got a ps4 I would hold off then for the ps4 version called Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition which will include the recently released expansion pack and the game both and also extra exclusives for that version.

Remember to use a $10 coupon for the skylanders starter pack from the mcdonalds happy meal toys... $27.49 is a sweet deal especially for xbox one or ps4 versions

Hmm, I need to figure out what I want and from where its on sale from. Arkham Origins for 30 is pretty tempting. Wish someone had Bravely Default and Yoshi on sale right now too.

Remember to use a $10 coupon for the skylanders starter pack from the mcdonalds happy meal toys... $27.49 is a sweet deal especially for xbox one or ps4 versions
I just took advantage of this deal and I have to say all my friends who purchased it at full price are jealous...especially since I got the PS4 version!

I just took advantage of this deal and I have to say all my friends who purchased it at full price are jealous...especially since I got the PS4 version!

I'm surprised there isn't more talk of this, I actually bought the xbox one version last week when it was $44.99 and used a coupon to bring it down to $34.99, so today I brought another so I can take it back with my old receipt and they actually gave me back 44.99 and tax since the coupon was taken off the total and not the actual item.

My store didn't have physical ads
What should I do in regards to price matching
Never had target ask for a paper ad since they always verify thru their ipads. Although every retailer has their weekly ads available thru their respective websites target does state these are not valid as proof but chances are if that store is being that strict then they`re probably not going miss the double dip either.

I'm surprised there isn't more talk of this, I actually bought the xbox one version last week when it was $44.99 and used a coupon to bring it down to $34.99, so today I brought another so I can take it back with my old receipt and they actually gave me back 44.99 and tax since the coupon was taken off the total and not the actual item.
This was at toys r us that you did this?

That actually makes sense. Most stores do that. Manufacturer coupons are like cash to them. The coupon has already been sent off (or in their system to get sent off) to the manufacturer for reimbursement. So they will receive the $10, anyway. I am pretty sure that I have read that they have to give you the value of the coupon back on a return. Just about every store does it that way. It could lead to abuse, and could be considered coupon fraud, but if it wasn't intentional, there's no reason to be concerned. Only if you are intentionally buying items with coupons just to return them for the money back, especially if you are doing it a lot. I'm pretty sure it's happened to me before, too.

Just got back from toys r us. Got myself wonderful 101 for $15+tax. It was stckered 50% off. Hehe! Man if obly i have a wii u.

Just got back from toys r us. Got myself wonderful 101 for $15+tax. It was stckered 50% off. Hehe! Man if obly i have a wii u.
Thanks for posting this. :)
I went and got an copy as well since it was 50% off.

Picked up samurai warriors 3 for wii as well and that was also 50% off :D

bread's done
Back