GameStop AD 4/7/2014 - 4/15/14

x1ic1x

CAGiversary!
Apologizes in advance for the shite pics.

Saw this on the counter just snagged one the ads. The rest were still sealed in a package. hope it is of any use to any of you guys. Using my iPad Air to upload this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, I'll use that 40% bonus trade in towards the buy 2 get 1 Skylanders. Finally a bonus that doesn't have to be towards a pre order.

Last edited by a moderator:
ff 14 haveo n ps3 using for ps4 upgrade i might jump on this get time card gift card keep it sealed flip it back in for 40 percent boost  on other preorder destiny or watch dogs if they allow it hopefully so

I saw $5 extra trade in for Xbox one or ps4 game, $10 extra if u trade in 2.

Ghosts is $39.99, also says prestige and hardened editions are on sale.

LEGO gamees on sale, shows Xbox One only
LEGO Marvel $29.99
LEGO The Movie $39.99

im bout sick of this crap who heck is slidecage why am i being called  im all time heres my psn name ssrpgvita i live in florida my facebook is jegheist crout i live in usa florida im not this idiot yall r raving i am.

im full on german who lives in usa private schooled can type english bout it no grammar i learned in school i was schooled at.ask me to speak it i suck at speaking it i type it better then speak

message me on psn look me up on facebook itll debunk your theory real quick cuz i haven o grammar skills im some other idiot here yall dont like predictable

Thanks, I'll use that 40% bonus trade in towards the buy 2 get 1 Skylanders. Finally a bonus that doesn't have to be towards a pre order.
I agree...I still have a Watch Dogs pre-order completely paid off at some random Gamestop that was next to a Walmart...only way they would give me 60% bonus trade in credit (40% plus the Wally 20%)

I was going to trade in my blue 3DS for a new Yoshi XL on 4/6. Should I just wait until next week to trade-in then since I will get 40% more?

It's the one it needs, not the one it deserves.
tumblr_m1ykgeLIQ81rt4ne1o1_400.gif

im bout sick of this crap who heck is slidecage why am i being called im all time heres my psn name ssrpgvita i live in florida my facebook is jegheist crout i live in usa florida im not this idiot yall r raving i am.

im full on german who lives in usa private schooled can type english bout it no grammar i learned in school i was schooled at.ask me to speak it i suck at speaking it i type it better then speak

message me on psn look me up on facebook itll debunk your theory real quick cuz i haven o grammar skills im some other idiot here yall dont like predictable
Pepsiman?

Hmm...I would consider that DS Lite bundle if it was for a DSi or DSi XL since I already have a DS Lite. 

I wouldn't mind a buy a Wii or Wii Mini and get 5 under $10 Wii games for $100.

Could someone potentially trade a game in towards something that qualifies for the 40% bonus, and then switch the cash over to another game at another date?

Sorry about the lag guys, This is my first 'useful' thread so here are scans of the pages.

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

img008.jpg

img009.jpg

What's the over/under on the pre-owned Black Flag getting reduced in accordance with this price drop? Might grab a PS3 copy if that's so.

I miss the old Spring Sales where good games had great prices. I was hoping for something like an Atlus game at $15 or something. Not this bundle crap.

For those who missed the Target deal giftcard deal, Black Flag with edge savings and bday coupon doesn't sound bad for $20, assuming the used version is on sale also!

^Didn't know about the peach pink 2DS. Kind of surprised there isn't a pink 3DS, least I haven't noticed one yet.
This will actually be the 5th pink console of the 3ds family

-original pink 3ds

-pink/white 3ds xl

-hot pink 3ds xl (didnt come to NA)

-kirby bundle (as was previously mentioned)

-This

Hmm, the GameStop website isn't showing a listing for used copies of Black Flag for the "sale" consoles (PS3, 360, PC, WiiU)
Just noticed that. Assuming they'll fix that at some point... But it probably means that the "used" copies are still $54.99 or what the hell ever. GG GS!

Hmm, the GameStop website isn't showing a listing for used copies of Black Flag for the "sale" consoles (PS3, 360, PC, WiiU)
Yeah whenever certain sales come up, the used game search function is disabled online. The only way to check is to call the store beforehand. My guess is that the used game is not discounted. Last time they had a sale on NBA 2K14 for $20 off new copies, I had an employee check on the used price for me and it was coming up at $55.

bread's done
Back