BF4 Razer Peripherals Over 50% off @ Thinkgeek [Dead 4/14]

Katsumi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Didn't see this posted yet, so hopefully it wasn't :D

Thinkgeek is having a clearance sale, and the BF4 Razer Peripherals are on sale.

BF4 Keyboard, Headset, Mouse, Mousepad

If you're an e-mail sub to Thinkgeek, you should have also gotten an e-mail with a 25% off sale items this morning, bringing them down even further :D I believe it's a unique code.

Keyboard: $50  - $37.49 with e-mail coupon  - Keyboard Out of Stock as of 12:40p Apr 8th

Headset: $50     - $37.49 with e-mail coupon - Headset Out of Stock as of Apr 9th Morning

Mouse: $40       - $30 with e-mail coupon

Mousepad: $20 -  $15 with e-mail coupon.

Edit: Looks like there's a 20% off coupon that will work with this also if you don't have the 25% - "FIFTHOFF" - Thanks Roguestriker :)

If you order over $50, apply code "RETAILMN10" for $10 off BEFORE applying the 20 / 25% coupon. (TY Weeman!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thinkgeek is having a clearance sale, and the BF4 Razer Peripherals are on sale.

If you're an e-mail sub to Thinkgeek, you should have also gotten an e-mail with a 25% off sale items this morning, bringing them down even further :D I believe it's a unique code.

Keyboard: $50 - $37.49 with e-mail coupon

Headset: $50 - $37.49 with e-mail coupon

Mouse: $40 - $30 with e-mail coupon

Mousepad: $20 - $15 with e-mail coupon.
What code do you have? I have one and it says ONE-TIME USE, but doesn't look too unique.

Mine starts with Laststand@, but I believe the digits / letters that follow are unique. We may be referring to the same thing... I consider one-time use codes unique :)

Hmm, my current headset is starting to be weird on me, maybe I should grab one of these. Anybody used a Blackshark headset before?

I've had the Carcharias headset for a few years and it's a pretty decent headset. Haven't had any experience with the Blackshark though. From looking at reviews quickly, it sounds like it's a comfortable headset but can get heavy on your head overtime. The main complaint was the retail price.

If anyone has a thinkgeek 25%off code they want to give please pm me. I will be your friend in Dark Souls and not invade you.

If anyone has a code they will not use I would love to use it on a purchase please pm me. I will update my post if I reiceve a pm, thank you in advance :).

If anyone has a coupon, I'd also like one. Good deal though.

Found a 20% off coupon and decided to go with it, just $2.49 more than 25% off. Code is: Fifthoff

$50.83(subtracts almost all the shipping) for a mechanical keyboard is worth it. Thanks for the deal.

Thanks OP.

If anyone has a coupon, I'd also like one. Good deal though.

Found a 20% off coupon and decided to go with it, just $2.49 more than 25% off. Code is: Fifthoff

$50.83(subtracts almost all the shipping) for a mechanical keyboard is worth it. Thanks for the deal.
Also thank you for the code, grabbed the keyboard also.

Where do you enter the coupon code? Never used this site before. If anyone wants to give one to me that would be awesome. I have a 3 day XBL code I can trade too.

Where do you enter the coupon code? Never used this site before. If anyone wants to give one to me that would be awesome. I have a 3 day XBL code I can trade too.
After you click "Go to checkout" from your cart, there's a spot for the promo codes on the right hand side, under the order total :) I believe you have to be a registered user.

If you add a cheap item to get the total over $50 you can use RETAILMN10 for $10 off. I added a $1 item and got the headset shipped for $37.51.

If you add a cheap item to get the total over $50 you can use RETAILMN10 for $10 off. I added a $1 item and got the headset shipped for $37.51.
What item did you pick? I am trying to get the headset as well, but says that this code is invalid.

EDIT: Must use RETAILMN10 before the 20% or 25% off. After codes and a $15 gift card, I can get my first headset for $20. But should I pull the trigger? That thing is kinda ugly.

I built a good PC for gaming but my entire life I've never had a gaming keyboard and mouse, so I decided to pick the both of them up after skimming through top AMZ reviews. I hope I made the right choice!

Super thanks to Roguestriker for the Fifthoff 25% off code, and weeman43302 for the RETAILMN10 for the $10 off! All said and done, final order total was $73.32 for both (including shipping).

If anyone has a thinkgeek 25%off code they want to give please pm me. I will be your friend in Dark Souls and not invade you.
I will be your friend in Dark Souls 1 and 2 and not invade you for the low price of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

As I mentioned before, I'm a newbie at headsets.  Does anyone know if this headset would work with gaming consoles as well as PC?  Namely xbox 360, and xbone in the future.  Thanks!

I almost bit.. I'm not sure if I want this lol, I already have the Microsoft Sidewinder. I demo'd the regular razer kb at a local BB. Probably much the same right?

DAMNIT! As soon as i was going to bite... It sold out >.< Fuuuuuuuuuu. Damn hoarders!

The keyboard appears to be in-stock again :)
I read this about 20 minutes after you said it, started to put my stuff in the cart and it sold out before I could click confirm.

Maybe they will get more *fingers crossed *

Even then, its more then just people at this site. This is an amazing price, that keyboard msrp is 150 I believe. and having a 20% off coupon and a 10$ one if you add another cheap item is a steal

Chat with a Live Rep:

Yolanda W: Good Morning Osmanny!

Yolanda W: Thank you for contacting ThinkGeek! How can I help you today?

Osmanny: Hi Yolanda. I was trying to purchase an item that was in stock and as soon as I clicked "place order" it said the item was removed from my cart.

Yolanda W: I'm sorry about that.

Yolanda W: what is the item?

Osmanny: It was the Battlefield 4 Razer keyboard.

Osmanny: Under "Razer Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition Gaming Peripherals"

Yolanda W: I'm sorry, that item has been discontinued

Osmanny: Discontinued? Or just out of stock? Is it possible that it will come back in stock?

Yolanda W: Discontinued

Well...technically I think the item is discontinued. They came out with the Blackwidow 2014 edition with Razer's green switches.  I doubt Razer will still be producing the BF4 Blackwidow ED.

Even then, its more then just people at this site. This is an amazing price, that keyboard msrp is 150 I believe. and having a 20% off coupon and a 10$ one if you add another cheap item is a steal
I think you can only use one code per order, unless someone was able to use both?

I shouldn't have even bumped this and bought it when i had the chance.... Damn lurkers.
Yeah, that's why I searched for a code, found the 20% off coupon and used it. I'd gladly pay an extra $2 to get the keyboard.

My order just got shipped and est from OH to CA with UPS Ground is Monday.

I think you can only use one code per order, unless someone was able to use both?
You can use one of the % off codes and the RETAILMN10 for $10 off if the order is over $50. I was able to use both and get a headset for $37.50 after shipping and taxes.

Mine shipped earlier today; looks like it'll be here this week.  I'd been looking for a good mechanical keyboard and I couldn't resist at this price.

Thanks for posting this!

Freaking steal on that keyboard, grats to those who got it.  Using the Non-BF4, Non-Lighted version and it's just so good.

You can use one of the % off codes and the RETAILMN10 for $10 off if the order is over $50. I was able to use both and get a headset for $37.50 after shipping and taxes.
Thats new then. I've never been able to combine any 2 promo codes for ThinkGeek. No matter what they were, it would only take whichever code gave you the better deal. Would be sweet if that's changed.

It's eating me up inside that i had to chance to get this.. And i didn't.. If anyone has one of these or is replacing their old Blackwidow let me know through PM. :/

Keyboard: $50 - $37.49 with e-mail coupon - Keyboard Out of Stock as of 12:40p Apr 8th

Headset: $50 - $37.49 with e-mail coupon

Mouse: $40 - $30 with e-mail coupon

Mousepad: $20 - $15 with e-mail coupon.

Edit: Looks like there's a 20% off coupon that will work with this also if you don't have the 25% - "FIFTHOFF" - Thanks Roguestriker :)

If you order over $50, apply code "RETAILMN10" for $10 off BEFORE applying the 20 / 25% coupon. (TY Weeman!)
Damn, I was thinking about getting a new headset (and possibly a keyboard), and these are perfect! I've already gotten the BF4 ed. Taipan, and it's great too. Thanks for showing me this, OP.

I'm a bit bummed out that the keyboards are sold out, though; do you guys know if they'll get more in-stock? I'd like to get both the headset and the keyboard, as well as the $10 off. I'm worried that my waiting may cause me to lose out on the headset, though.

If anyone knows if the keyboard will get restocked during this sale, or how long it will last, please reply.

Damn, I was thinking about getting a new headset (and possibly a keyboard), and these are perfect! I've already gotten the BF4 ed. Taipan, and it's great too.

I'm a bit bummed out that the keyboards are sold out, though; do you guys know if they'll get more in-stock? I'd like to get both the headset and the keyboard, as well as the $10 off.

Please reply.
One can hope...

It's clearance so unless they get a pile of cancellations I wouldn't bank on it.

I just can't decide on the headset.  Have the 25% off email so I could get up to $12.51 for free basically with the RMN $10 coupon.  Will work with the PS4 and Xone which I'm looking for and the price is nice even with having to buy the chat adapter.  I cannot find much in the way of quality reviews on the headset though (BF4 or regular) and don't know how bad it would be trying to return it if I don't like it.  Still it would cover two systems plus some free stuff for roughly $70 with the Xbone adapter.

On the other hand I could get a dinger of the Turtle Beach Titanfall headset from AWD for $96 which comes with the adapter, works with both systems and the 360.  Tough decisions.

It's clearance so unless they get a pile of cancellations I wouldn't bank on it.

I just can't decide on the headset. Have the 25% off email so I could get up to $12.51 for free basically with the RMN $10 coupon. Will work with the PS4 and Xone which I'm looking for and the price is nice even with having to buy the chat adapter. I cannot find much in the way of quality reviews on the headset though (BF4 or regular) and don't know how bad it would be trying to return it if I don't like it. Still it would cover two systems plus some free stuff for roughly $70 with the Xbone adapter.

On the other hand I could get a dinger of the Turtle Beach Titanfall headset from AWD for $96 which comes with the adapter, works with both systems and the 360. Tough decisions.
The headset costs 49.99 without any coupons, will the $10 off $50 coupon work on it? Then it should come out to about roughly $40 or so total with shipping including

It seems to be a good headset to me, and a durable one more importantly. At the price, I'd say it's a better steal that the TF headset too. Razer makes kickass products, so I'd feel comfortable picking them up.

I'll wait 'till later tonight, and if the keyboard doesn't restock, I'll just buy the headset.

bread's done
Back