South Park: The Stick Of Truth Ps3 Edition

If I didn't own it, I would buy it from you man. Sorry about eBay buyers fucking you.

You should add those buyers to the database here, so we don't have to deal with their fuckery.

If I didn't own it, I would buy it from you man. Sorry about eBay buyers fucking you.

You should add those buyers to the database here, so we don't have to deal with their fuckery.
Did not know that there was a thread on here for that, I will do :)...

And it sold earlier and guy sent me the money to my paypal already, so plan to ship it out tomorrow and be done with this mess lol.

No joke dude, it's right at the top of this forum. It's the blocked bidder list. Just reply with the asshats, and it gets added to the list. Kovorkian has been updating the list every so often.

Non-payers on eBay are a pain in the ass, so the less of them that can bid on your stuff, the better. There are still more, but we are fighting them one at a time, lol.

Here's the link:

Blocked Bidder List!

No joke dude, it's right at the top of this forum. It's the blocked bidder list. Just reply with the asshats, and it gets added to the list. Kovorkian has been updating the list every so often.

Non-payers on eBay are a pain in the ass, so the less of them that can bid on your stuff, the better. There are still more, but we are fighting them one at a time, lol.

Here's the link:

Blocked Bidder List!
Thanks for the link will hit it up and add them to the every growing list :)...

And thanks for all the help and kindness as well :)

bread's done
Back