TB PX21 headst $15 newegg

Can you use these with the ps4?
Yep, and XB1 with the adapter. I'm buying these, thanks OP. For $15 they seem like a pretty decent price for a headset. Even after reading the reviews I'll see for myself if they last or not. By then I'll probably get something of higher quality, I'm just buying these to hold me off in the meanwhile. To think these used to be $80.

Edit: I didn't checkout in time, they're OOS. Darn.

Last edited by a moderator:
They come with the talk back cable which retails for 15$ by itself . It's only the cord itself not the one with mute button and chat volume controls. I snagged a pair to use for my ps3 and I can return the talk back cable I recently bought for my xp400s to use with xbox one .

Son a ****** sold out,should have look at your reply quicker mrare thanks anyway.

I had these but bought them back when they were $80. The best headset I've ever bought. I ended up giving them to my uncle because I wanted to go wireless and was trying to snag another as a backup but it timed out on me cause the internet is slow here lol. Oh well some gamers/resellers got lucky.

They seem to be reducing stock on a lot of Xbox 360 & PS3 headsets recently.
You may be correct. I got in on the deal the other day through Newegg, TB Ear Force XP400 (refurbished) for $59.99 + $20 Visa gift card. I couldn't resist.

Missed out on this deal but I'm gonna try to PM at Best Buy tomorrow anyway.  It does say unavailable when you check in store stock but, in my experience that doesn't always mean its OOS in store.

bread's done
Back