Cut the Rope (3ds) = $14.99

Yoshi's New Island = $34.99

Titanfail (X1) = $49.99

Thief (X1 & PS4) = $44.99

South Park Stick of Truth (360 & PS3) = $39.99

Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS3, 360, Wii U, PC) = $19.99

Buy 1 get 1 50% off all skylanders swapforce characters

Skylanders Swap Force starter pack (PS3, PS4, Wii U, X1, 360, 3DS) = $39.99

$10 gift card if you buy Lego Hobbit, Lego Marvel, or Lego Movie Lego game (lol)

2 for $25 all PS3 greatest hits & all xbox 360 platinum hits

#your #welcum

Last edited by a moderator:
...What, no exciting and incriminating backstory as to how you got this ad, twitter? :lol: Thanks for posting it.

$19.99 ($15.99 GCU) for AC IV is enticing, but I've hit the 3-copy GCU limit already through various sales and coupons. :cry:

Titanfail...because that's original and accurate.

Good price for AC4 even if it's last gen. South Park looks like a good deal too.

Thanks OP, even if you didn't have to dodge security this week.

...What, no exciting and incriminating backstory as to how you got this ad, twitter? :lol: Thanks for posting it.

$19.99 ($15.99 GCU) for AC IV is enticing, but I've hit the 3-copy GCU limit already through various sales and coupons. :cry:
didn't you get ac iv for $7 during the coupon glitch i found?

Good price for AC4 even if it's last gen. South Park looks like a good deal too.

damn stupid phone auto correct

$25 gift card with 3ds xl

Cut the Rope (3ds) = $14.99

Yoshi's New Island = $34.99

Titanfail (X1) = $49.99

Thief (X1 & PS4) = $44.99

South Park Stick of Truth (360 & PS3) = $39.99

Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS3, 360, Wii U, PC) = $19.99

Buy 1 get 1 50% off all skylanders swapforce characters

Skylanders Swap Force starter pack (PS3, PS4, Wii U, X1, 360, 3DS) = $39.99

$10 gift card if you buy Lego Hobbit, Lego Marvel, or Lego Movie Lego game (lol)

2 for $25 all PS3 greatest hits & all xbox 360 platinum hits

#your #welcum

the yellow text should give you a clue, what he had to go through to get us the ad.

Yeah, it's still going for $20.80 this week with GCU, I traded my $6 copy in as well. I did do the $10 PS4 digital upgrade promo so I need to get the PS3 disc back at some point, but it'll hit $10 eventually from BB or GF. I won't have a PS4 til the end of the year anyway.

Buy southpark now, trade in, rebuy and return in a week? Check!
Seems like a pita for ~$6 to $9 profit (depending on tax rate, $9.60 would be if not taxed, which is decent). Am I missing something? I'm maxed out on Stick of Truth purchases at BB, anyway, but with my tax rate I'd only profit $6.65 (per copy) if I did what you seem to be suggesting.

Seems like a pita for ~$6 to $9 profit (depending on tax rate, $9.60 would be if not taxed, which is decent). Am I missing something? I'm maxed out on Stick of Truth purchases at BB, anyway, but with my tax rate I'd only profit $6.65 (per copy) if I did what you seem to be suggesting.
You get myBestBuy points, too.

$9 x 3, plus points, and a bit closer to Elite. And I need to go pick up and immediately trade in Angry Birds and Titanfall anyway, so it's not an extra trip. None of them would be worth doing individually.

Yes!!! Finally!!! South Park drops to $40. With GCU, $32. Very nice. I can trade in MGS: GZ and AC: Ezio Trilogy and put that credit towards South Park. Woohoo!!!

Assasins creed 4's price is nice, but when do I say enough is enough? I still haven't finished brotherhood and I own revelations and 3. Does assasins creed 4 have more enjoyable controls on wii u than other consoles, or would going for the best graphics on ps4 be worth waiting until I own a ps4 in a few years?

Mcdonalds right now has Skylanders Swap Force Starter coupon for $10.00 with Happy Meals.

If Best Buy accepts those, then that would only be 29.00 for a Swap Force starter.....And that is definately in my price range.

Assasins creed 4's price is nice, but when do I say enough is enough? I still haven't finished brotherhood and I own revelations and 3. Does assasins creed 4 have more enjoyable controls on wii u than other consoles, or would going for the best graphics on ps4 be worth waiting until I own a ps4 in a few years?
I'd say hold off till you catch up with the series- though IV is easily the best game since Brotherhood. I can't vouch from personal experience, but the Wii U versions of III/IV were not too different according to major game sites (IGN, Gamespot, etc).

PS4 graphics on AC IV are nice but not next gen. Just a more stable framerate and some slightly better texturing. Until we see an AC game developed only for next gen consoles the visual jump won't be huge.

I'd say hold off till you catch up with the series- though IV is easily the best game since Brotherhood. I can't vouch from personal experience, but the Wii U versions of III/IV were not too different according to major game sites (IGN, Gamespot, etc).

PS4 graphics on AC IV are nice but not next gen. Just a more stable framerate and some slightly better texturing. Until we see an AC game developed only for next gen consoles the visual jump won't be huge.
that is exactly why they are releasing two different assassin creed game this fall one is going to be xbox one/ps4 only and the other going to be xbox 360/ps3 only

Ubisoft games get so damn cheap

No way I'm buying watch dogs at launch
i hear ya, next gen is not off to a real strong start

Mcdonalds right now has Skylanders Swap Force Starter coupon for $10.00 with Happy Meals.

If Best Buy accepts those, then that would only be 29.00 for a Swap Force starter.....And that is definately in my price range.
if you dont want to wait ToysRUs has the starter on sale this week for 37.99 i got mine a few days ago (X1). PM at Walmart but didnt know about a coupon. looks like a return and rebuy for me. thanks for the info

Also – attached to the $10 coupon is also a second coupon for $1 Off a Skylanders Swap Force Single Character. The Single characters will also be on sale at Target next week on a B2G1 FREE deal and priced between $9.99-14.99. ~ from Totally Target.com

Does assasins creed 4 have more enjoyable controls on wii u than other consoles, or would going for the best graphics on ps4 be worth waiting until I own a ps4 in a few years?
Wii U doesn't have DLC or I'd get it there for Off-TV play. Wouldn't Steam/PC have the best graphics, though?

damn stupid phone auto correct
Haha, no worries. I just see that stuff in the forums from fanboys and it always gets an eye roll from me.
I know i spelled it wrong so it corrected me
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17013-1377620194-0.gif

:D/

I just want a proper Tearaway sale.  It was $20 for BF last year, and not since I've owned a Vita for like 3 months now has it been on sale at a major retailer to my knowledge. 

I know I'm being picky but BB is where I have a bunch of credit thanks to trade bonuses and GCU, so I'm really hoping for it there.  I would totally have bought it by now for ~$20-25 even with GCU.  Bleh. 

Was going to get Titanfall @ Target with B2G1 free but got it during the 1-day sale @ $44.99 (w/GCU).  Thief was another game I wanted but will wait for the $44.99 sale next week.

Thanks OP!

It will be cheaper, probably will hit the 19.99 price point in a month or two
Highly Doubtful thats going to happen but anyways, the game is great. Its fun to play even fi your not a huge South Park fan. There is not much replayability though. I dont regret picking it up day one and trading it back in after I beat the game and completed all the side quests.

PS-If you are looking for more of a discount Look Below :)

Debating on if I want to pick up Yoshi's New Island. I hear its easy, not as good as the original, blah blah. So long as it delivers some decent platforming with the signature Yoshi's Island charm I'm happy. At least I hope I'll be happy. BTW, I did like YI DS.

Honestly, the game DOES look better on PS4 (obviously), but ask yourself this- by the time you get a PS4, will you actually ever go back and play AC4 when there'll be 2-3 new ones out? I own the game on Wii U, my brother owns it on PS4. I like the Wii U version just cause of gamepad integration and off-TV play. But my brother likes the PS4 version cause of slightly better graphics. Idk, I vouch for the Wii U version, that's all I can tell you.

bread's done
Back