* * - - - 11 votes

It's official: The Last of Us is coming to PS4. Pre-order The Last of Us Remastered

my body is ready

#61 TimboSliceGB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5976 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

TimboSliceGB

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

rumors are now starting to go around that sony is looking into giving discount price to people that already have ps3 version.

#62 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6341 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

I guess the release date is definitely going to be June 20th now. Just noticed amazon updated their release date like many other retailers.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

Edit: Never mind all the other retailers are moving the placeholder date back to Dec 31 2014 except for amazon right now.

#63 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

rumors are now starting to go around that sony is looking into giving discount price to people that already have ps3 version.

If this does happen Im hoping you wont need the disk since I traded mine in.

I guess the release date is definitely going to be June 20th now. Just noticed amazon updated their release date like many other retailers.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

Edit: Never mind all the other retailers are moving the placeholder date back to Dec 31 2014 except for amazon right now.

Whoa, I thought the June 20th release date was official. Guess not.

#64 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

No preorder bonus? Will wait til its priced reasonably

#65 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13138 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

I think it this were $40 I would buy day 1, but not at $60.

#66 Konfusion   Bleeding Purple and Black CAGiversary!   1667 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

If this does happen Im hoping you wont need the disk since I traded mine in.

So you're hoping they give you a discount for owning the game, but you don't own the game. Makes sense.

If they do some sort of discount, I would guess it would be like they did with some PS4 launch titles where you paid an upgrade fee and needed to insert your PS3 disc when you wanted to play your downloaded PS4 copy. Not sure how they would handle upgrade codes though unless they don't use them. I never did any of those PS3 to PS4 upgrades.