Pikmin 3 (Wii U) $49.89 @ Amazon (Back again)

donny2112

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Pikmin-3-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B0050SWBAE

Waiting for $40 or below, personally.

51ehSfDdwyL._AA160_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can always go to Target and purchase Pikmin 3 along with 2 other games and then return the 2 games you don't want.  They will pro-rate it so you will get to keep Pikmin 3 at $40 (plus tax).

http://www.amazon.com/Pikmin-3-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B0050SWBAE

With Target's B2G1 sale still going on, could price match Amazon, if you had two other games you wanted to get. Waiting for $40 or below, personally, and don't have two other $50 games that I want to get currently. :(

51ehSfDdwyL._AA160_.jpg
Do they price match amazon?

I tried to price match a bestbuy once at target and they wouldnt let me pull the site up on my phone. Said they cant price match unless I bring a copy of the ad in the store.

On target.com it says: 

Price Match Guarantee

We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at Target or CityTarget stores then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad. Price match may be requested prior to your purchase. Simply bring in proof of the current lower price, your original receipt and we’ll match the price at the Guest Service Desk.
They are supposed to have an ipad at the customer service counter so they can verify the price online. 

Do they price match amazon?

I tried to price match a bestbuy once at target and they wouldnt let me pull the site up on my phone. Said they cant price match unless I bring a copy of the ad in the store.
They lied to you then under what qualify as proof of a price this is one of the sub sentences: For online prices: please show us your mobile device or a printout from a qualifying competitor’s website or Target.com. A Target team member will then verify the match using a Target device.

They lied to you then under what qualify as proof of a price this is one of the sub sentences: For online prices: please show us your mobile device or a printout from a qualifying competitor’s website or Target.com. A Target team member will then verify the match using a Target device.
They either lied because they get off on telling customers no. Or they are just morons. Its hard to tell since the targets near me are staffed with the same caliber as Wal-Mart electronics employees.

I might try again and just ask for a manger instead. I dont know their rules since I go in their so rarely

bread's done
Back