Some solid deals before 10% off:

FIFA 14: $34.99

NBA 2k14: $34.99 (also on PS4)

Battlefield 4: $34.99

Dead Rising 3: $34.99

NFS: $34.99
CoD: $29.99

Edit:
I'm not sure if my links are working. Regardless, just search the game manually and it'll come up. Sorry for trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I got was Thank you for visiting Newegg.com. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience but we are currently experiencing problems on our servers. Please try again at a later time.

If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs or simply contact us and our helpful staff will alleviate any concerns you may have.

Sorry, fixed the link to take you to the Xbox One games on their site.
Still doesn't work: "We have found 0 items that match". :???:

It helps that you put the games and prices in the OP, though, so thanks.

I'm so glad I dumped all my games before they tanked, trade values are dropping, I wish these were digital as I'm sticking to that format this gen....

I was bummed to see Forza 5 sold out and then I went to the page and saw the Forza 5 Limited edition for $40 SOLD!!!!

good decision. I think NBA is the true def. of next-gen looks-wise. Absolutely amazing. Fun game, too.
Yeah, I bought NBA Live on ebay for $25 about a month ago without playing the demo, stupid me... Game is terrible. Luckily, I was able to relist it and pretty much get my money back. I played 2k14 at a friends house, really good, so I'm excited to get my copy! Thanks op!

Hopefully the the price remains the same tomorrow. Im thinking about hitting up BB tomorrow and grab the ps4 version and maybe assassins creed bf for xb1

Which I don't understand how they drop so quickly, when all these articles come out about how much production costs are and how expensive it is to make games...

really thought hard about nba 2k14, but just cant pull the trigger. i keep reading all the hate about it and VC. i really just need one solid weekend's worth rental.

Was going to PM at BB, but I would rather have my $7 off two games, and no tax. Also 2-day shipping with shop runner.

I'll be glad to play 2K14, and DR3 again.

i picked up knack  killzone and lego marvel at best buy price match came out to $77.39 after a $10 reward certificate they just looked at the main page for all 3 this is better then the B2G1 for target  :D

NBA Live 14 at $29.99 and still can't do it after the horrible reviews.  Madden 25 for $27.99 but will hold off until the new Madden comes out in a few months.  Must stay strong .....

Wow, bought Madden at $34.99 and the price dropped to $27.99. Will Newegg give me a credit?

I punched in the code under my account and it let me reuse it so... i'd say go for it.

bread's done
Back