10% off all games with Cartwheel at Target. Stacks w/ B2G1.

wonder if the disney infinity starter kits are eligible for this
I used the barcode scanner in the app on my PS3 starter kit and the offer came up, so it should work no problem. Did the same with a figure and it did not take.

So starter kits, yes. Figures, no.

I assume Skylanders will be the same.

Wow, some real stacking ability if you price match some games, use this, add the b2g1. I mean odds are the old woman at the Target customer service counter's head will explode if you try but still.

Just gonna grab the same games and return the first set.

I kind of doubt you can price match and b2g1 at the same time. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Done it many times with Cartwheel already. More likely to get denied over matching with the B2G1.

Wonder if this would stack like the percent off coupon from November where it took the money off the total package price and left the individual return values the same. From buying other packages stuff with Cartwheel it worked that way.

Time to see if I have any more Pharmacy Rewards cards lying around.  B2G1 + 10% off + 5% Rx + 5% Redcard = some pretty nice savings.

I kind of doubt you can price match and b2g1 at the same time. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Technically, you're supposed to only get either the store sale or the price match, not both. However, the register doesn't know any better and will still apply the B2G1 regardless. Really just a matter of who's checking you out.

I got denied a price adjustment for the cartwheel coupon so YMMV
Is that the same as having them scan the Cartwheel coupon at the end of a transaction, though? If you get PMs and at the last moment say "Oh, I have this, too" while pulling out your phone, you might be successful. Like with the CoD:G Cartwheel coupon stacking with the preorder slip discount, it might help to get other non-gaming items in your transaction.

Is that the same as having them scan the Cartwheel coupon at the end of a transaction, though? If you get PMs and at the last moment say "Oh, I have this, too" while pulling out your phone, you might be successful. Like with the CoD:G Cartwheel coupon stacking with the preorder slip discount, it might help to get other non-gaming items in your transaction.
Also helps if you're buying anything else, no matter how trite, since then they're less likely to tell you that you can't use Cartwheel since you may have a coupon for the other thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it I wish they had this coupon yesterday when I got my three copies of disney magical world. It would if made my total $34 total instead of $40 so pretty much a buy 1 get 2 free almost lol

This is so tempting with price match on Final Fantasy X HD Remaster.

Are there any other games going for $30 on PS3 or 3DS? This would be $18+tax per game if you bought 3 $30 games.

How did you get them for $20 each?
it was on the bottom row in the display cases and underneath it had $19.99 it was the wrong tag I knew that. It was obvious that whoever put the game out forgot to remove sticker of the previous game that was there. But I had the electronic employee get the games and told him I was ready to pay and of course rung up $29.99 and i played stupid and was like I thought the tag said $19.99 and he said oh yea that right then changed the prices and processed the order lol

it was on the bottom row in the display cases and underneath it had $19.99 it was the wrong tag I knew that. It was obvious that whoever put the game out forgot to remove sticker of the previous game that was there. But I had the electronic employee get the games and told him I was ready to pay and of course rung up $29.99 and i played stupid and was like I thought the tag said $19.99 and he said oh yea that right then changed the prices and processed the order lol
Oh well then don't be complaining about not getting the 10%. :rofl:

Does work on clearance games too. Just scored the last few Ghosts 360/One bundles for about $40. These come up "item not found now", but had no problem getting them for $20.98, 2 get 1, and 10% off. Thanks for the heads up on the Cartwheel.

Just came home from the Target I work at and bought Diablo 3 360, Rayman Legends 360, Yoshi's Island 3DS, Infinity Starter Kit 360, and 6 Infinity Characters (which are also B2G1 free). With the cartwheel app, my 10% employee discount, and 5% Target Redcard, my total was only around $145.

I really hope people get this Cartwheel app because it can save you a lot of money as it stacks with deals like these and regular coupons.

This is so tempting with price match on Final Fantasy X HD Remaster.

Are there any other games going for $30 on PS3 or 3DS? This would be $18+tax per game if you bought 3 $30 games.
Target's price is $39.99 for the FF X HD Remaster Limited Edition. Is there a good price match on the limited edition or will they price match the LE to the 29.99 vanilla version that Amazon has?

I ended up getting fire emblem, Mario kart 7 and couldn't find a 3rd game I wanted so I got Zelda link between world's. This will be yet another attempt at liking a Zelda game.
I had intended on getting 2 copies of Disney magical world but there are no copies in my area.
I did consider DK 3d and yoshi new Island, but I keep really wanting to like Zelda games. There must be something wrong with me as a gamer that I can not get into any of these games.

Thanks OP. I was able to combined this for FE Awakening, A Link Between Worlds and Bravely Default for ~$75. 

I wish I had this last week when I did the B2G1F with 3x $60 games. 

So is this 10% off each game, THEN b2g1, or is it B2g1, then it takes 10% off the B2G1 discounted total?

So is this 10% off each game, THEN b2g1, or is it B2g1, then it takes 10% off the B2G1 discounted total?
I haven't done these yet but the way Cartwheel has worked with percentage discounts on other packaged items was that it did the package like normal then took the Cartwheel off the package total. So I'm expecting for three $60 games it will show $119.98 for the package then taking off $12 for Cartwheel on the next line.

OK, thanks.  Trying to justify if this is worth it to me or wait for a never happening B2G1 at bestbuy with GCU on nintendo games.  I think next week is B2G1 platinum hits/greatest hits.

OK, thanks. Trying to justify if this is worth it to me or wait for a never happening B2G1 at bestbuy with GCU on nintendo games. I think next week is B2G1 platinum hits/greatest hits.
best buy did a nintendo b1 g1 50% off in December and a month ago buy 2 get 1 platinum hits two months ago next week is buy 2 for $25 not buy 2 get 1 but the $25 won't get gcu discount

I just did this with three $29.99 games (after PMs); the Cartwheel coupon took 10% off the BEFORE-B2G1 subtotal, $9. My total was $50.98 before tax.

bread's done
Back