Final Fantasy XIV Realm reborn (PS3) @ bestbuy $19.99 with GCU (can upgrade to ps4 version)

This is cheaper at newegg right now.. $17.99 and then there is a code on the page that gets you another 10% off so before tax is a little over 16 ang it's shoprunner eligible.

And yes it is a free upgrade to play this on the ps4 but you will no longer be able to play it on the ps3 once you upgrade

I am very tempted, I just really hate paying a monthly fee.

......but then again most F2P models bug me too.

Man, I am just never happy.

That's just the client. It will get patched to be the full playable version but you'll still need a product key code. So you still have to either buy the ps4 version or upgrade a ps3 copy. I believe you still have to log in at least one time one the ps3 version to upgrade.

If only this was f2p with in game purchases. id gladly buy one. But since it has monthly fees, id say no.

The ps3 to ps4 upgrade is free but it is a one way upgrade. If you want to play on ps3 again, you'll need another serial code.

I THINK the website you go to for the upgrade is http://sq.ex/Msp but it might be one of their other pages.

This is cheaper at newegg right now.. $17.99 and then there is a code on the page that gets you another 10% off so before tax is a little over 16 ang it's shoprunner eligible.

And yes it is a free upgrade to play this on the ps4 but you will no longer be able to play it on the ps3 once you upgrade
Appreciate this. Snagged it for $16 shipped and with shoprunner.

Only until December 31, 2014. After that you'll have to purchase a key from what I understand. It's only free for the rest of the year (not FREE free, you still need to pay the subscription fee, but you get a free upgrade to PS4 for the rest of the year)

That's not true. You have until the end of the year to perform the free upgrade, but it is yours forever hence the no longer being able to play on

ps3 afterwards. Its a 1:1 trade.

They are not going to take away your ps3 copy forever to give you a temporary ps4 copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back