Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free Pre-Owned

The cart doesnt update for me even though the site clearly says buy 2 get 1 free... its not working for me :(

Did anybody get this deal to work for them?

It wasn't working for me either so I decided to try a different browser and it worked. Chrome - didn't work. IE - worked for me. Too bad Ocarina of time 3D sold out while I was trying to get it to work.

it didnt work in firefox or IE for me but it did in chrome, then it finally did work in firefox... got 9 3ds games total.

pretty much everything I was going to get was sold out online and none at my local stores, wasted like 30 minutes going through the list looking for gems lol oh well :p

Oh... lol I see, thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't have minded grabbing that same combination of games for about 75 bucks, even though I already have them. Regardless, I think I'm going to check out what they have. I really feel like picking up some 3DS games, even though the likelihood of me getting to them any time soon is practically non-existent.

this is the best deal to pick up nintendo games for the 3DS. I just leave them in my shopping cart and check my cart randomly and hope they come back in stock. 

It sucks that they only have b2g1 on used games and don't have a B2G1 on new games

Last edited:
This is one per customer?

Edit: Nevermind, there was a bug. I had to remove and add a couple times before it worked again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um he means so it only shows items available for shipping. It's not fun flipping through pages that are half not available for shipping.
Um I know what he meant, but this is his only option.

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass

Edit:

I posted the issue to Bestbuy's IdeaX. Hopefully it gets some attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wound up snagging Super Mario 3D World, Sonic Lost World and Zelda Wind Waker for Wii-U for my nephew. He's been wanting to spend his birthday money on all three and has been actively holding out for a good deal (all of my CAG-ness is finally starting to get through to him).  He was prepared to spend $120 last week and just buy them with my GCU discount, so for ~$85 he was very happy to do this instead.

bread's done
Back