PvZ Garden Warfare Xone $29.99 BBY/Amazon/Target

amusedtoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Credit to kevgret at SD and to the CAGerererers that posted it as well.

$29.99 at all three stores right now.  Might be signaling a new MSRP or something but good deal and GCU makes it $24.

BBY

Amazon

Target

Also remember that this game requires internet access at all times as well as Xbox Live Gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been talked about in the BB spring sale thread but it's not posted in the OP or thread title.

I don't see anything wrong with this thread being posted.

Well at least EA put on-line only right on the box.

I think the 360 version is $19.99 at Target, wouldn't mind trying this while people are still playing it but I'm not sure.

In your defense I didn't see anything about amazon or target mentioned. With it not being posted in the op of the other thread, I'm sure people would miss this sale. Not everyone reads every post trying to find some random sale that wasn't posted.

In your defense I didn't see anything about amazon or target mentioned. With it not being posted in the op of the other thread, I'm sure people would miss this sale. Not everyone reads every post trying to find some random sale that wasn't posted.
I'm on here day and night and clearly over looked it. It's easily my favorite next gen game thus far though and if you're already paying for Gold it's well worth it, especially with GCU.

For me, this is one of those delicate balances of waiting for it to get cheaper but not too long that the online scene is dead.

Figures this goes on sale at the price I was looking for right after I Gamefly'd it. Thanks OP, didn't see elsewhere.

I  have call of doody ghosts and titanfall... is this game a must have?  is it good?

this is the kind of game they should make free in a couple months and not destroy with microtransactions. A game like this would be perfect for games with gold to ensure the userbase sticks around at least a few months longer

Yeah I saw this last night. I posted in the weekly ad thread for Best Buy but failed to get it into the OP. Anyways, I'm glad you made this thread Eld, it's pretty good deal on a pretty good game.

guys....this is a fun game....it's a blast and well worth it....it was worth 40 dollars....it sure as hell is worth 30. get it and get it now.

being online only who knows how long it will last. I will say give me this over COD or titanfall. this game simply has the fun factor when you sit down to play it. this was a spontaneous buy for me as I kept seeing Wal mart advertise it at the door and figured oh what the hell why not and I am glad I did.

I got this and Titanfall at the same time. I've played Tooterfall twice and PvZ nearly every day.
I've played Titanfall Almighty for 50+ hours...on it right now in fact. Awesome fuckin game. And I'm not even big on shooters like that. If PvZ has half the staying power Titanfall Almighty I'll be a happy camper.

Tempted with GCU....is it a sale or a price drop?
For now consider it a sale, but when multiple retailers start running it at the same lower price point it often indicates an official drop is possible.

I've played Titanfall Almighty for 50+ hours...on it right now in fact. Awesome fuckin game. And I'm not even big on shooters like that. If PvZ has half the staying power Titanfall Almighty I'll be a happy camper.
It's kind of weird because they're very similar and very different. I suck at console shooters but to me PvZ has a lot of TF2 in it even though, like Titanfall, it's bones are very COD influenced. It plays at a fast pace like most shooters these days but it doesn't feel as twitchy and hyper as some of the other games. It's accessible but still seems to reward skillful play.

I like the asymmetry and customization that's available and brings a lot of character to each map. It needs some more maps and modes but they've promised a lot of updates and to keep them free (though they add micro-transactions for other stuff). Just reminds me a lot of what really hooked me with TF2.

I originally bought PvZ while waiting for Titanfall to come out. Played pretty regularly until Titanfall came out and then switched over. After a few days of Titanfall I went right back to PvZ. There is just something oddly fun about it. It is my second favorite XBOne game after dead rising. I would easily recommend it for this price.

This is the one Xbone game I wish I could play. And I don't even normally like FPS'. Just gotta hope it comes to PS4 one day.

This is the one Xbone game I wish I could play. And I don't even normally like FPS'. Just gotta hope it comes to PS4 one day.
I believe It's coming to the summer for PC, with a release date later for PS4. Probably this late holiday/early next year.

It's a really fun game. If it wasn't for Titanfall releasing mere weeks after it I'd be playing it a lot more.

Easily worth $30 imho.

Yeah I picked it up for my 360 and played it up until I got my Xbox One and Titanfall. If I didn't have the 360 copy already I'd jump on this but that price will go lower.

Definitely gonna pick this up soon. I was hoping it would drop at Gamestop so I can use my $10 off coupon on top of that but oh well.

Picked up the game for X1 at this price.  Really fun!  I highly recommend this game if you don't take your shooters too seriously. (But it also has great gameplay too).  See you in the garden...

Thanks OP, picked it up for $23.99 with GCU. Funny thing is that the game was already sitting in my cart as I had added it a day ago but never complete the checkout process.

I had trouble getting into this game.

Don't know why.

I literally thought it was the same game as the original, xD.

Ok I bought it also. I've had it from gamefly and wanted to add it to the collection. This is way better than the keep it price and I can send it back for something else now. Definitely a great game, haven't been playing it much since titanfall but honestly I am growing bored of that. TF really needs some sort of coop mode to mix it up a little. Seems like it could be added easily but who knows. Anyways thanks eldritch

Very tempting especially with the free dlc, I wonder if they will have more free dlc?
Yeah, this is only the second pack and all the DLC like this is going to be free they've said. They might charge for other things at some point but they said they were still figuring it out.

this game is very fun. they just added 5 more achievements. 1250 is the top and yes it is very fun and has a shit ton of replay value. i bought it for 40. 30 is a steal

this game is very fun. they just added 5 more achievements. 1250 is the top and yes it is very fun and has a shit ton of replay value. i bought it for 40. 30 is a steal
I can second that. Played about three hours last night as the Scientist, unlocked an extra character for him called the Archaeologist that swaps his weapon for a shotgun and was clearing house on GvG.

bread's done
Back