Splinter Cell Blacklist - Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (Collector's) for $59.99 @ Amazon (PS3 Only)

Damn good price, wife would kill me though, would have definitely pulled the trigger..need something to rival my Skyrim CE in size! :D

Was recently $40 at newegg. Read the reviews and passed - but I'm not an RC aficionado. Perhaps if your day job is an Osprey jockey you can fly this.

RC plane lasts only two minutes on a full charge, and who knows how long it takes to fully charge. I know because I researched the CE when the game released, and concluded it wasnt worth the price at the time.
They should have bundled a karambit or tri-rotor instead.

Paladin Collector's Edition of Splinter Cell Blacklist (the one with the RC Airplane) for $59.99 on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B5XAKN8/ref=twister_B0086V5V8G?ie=UTF8&psc=1

"Only 11 left in stock."

Sorry, this is for PS3 only. Xbox 360 is available as well but for $114:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B5XAKN8/ref=twister_B0086V5V8G?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The original seller (Quickndone Electronics) sold out I think. It's now listed for $67.99 through Just 4 Games.

I read some really awful things about that Styrofoam plane, so buyer beware! Do your research on it, and you'll likely lose all desire to purchase this version of the game. That is unless if you plan on keeping it on a shelf full-time, then maybe its okay.

I read some really awful things about that Styrofoam plane, so buyer beware! Do your research on it, and you'll likely lose all desire to purchase this version of the game. That is unless if you plan on keeping it on a shelf full-time, then maybe its okay.
I broke mine in 10 mins landing in a empty parking lot. This is worth it if you put gas on it then light it and fly it. Junk... I loved the game tho.

I almost bought this from Gamestop a while back, until I read the reviews and watched some flight videos.  Too bad this isn't the CoD quad-copter instead.

bread's done
Back