Meijer Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all video games

Eh. All the games meijer sells I can find 50% off at multiple places as their everyday price. Its always a sale if you dont buy games from meijer.

This isn't to bad of a deal right now, there is a Mperks reward that if you spend $60 in electronics which includes video games you get a $9 off coupon on your mperks account.  There is also a coupon if you spend $225 in total you get $10 off coupon.

if you have the  MEIJER credit card  stack another  15% off     weds-saturday.

By the way VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT ELECTRONICS.   I had  spend  50 get  8   around thanksgiving . Picked up a game and never got the 8 buck credit 

ALSO best buy wont match this. They dont match % off 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, when did Meijer stop price matching.

God I miss Meijer, moved to Mass to find a job... and seriously I miss my home turf in Michigan.

Wait, when did Meijer stop price matching.

God I miss Meijer, moved to Mass to find a job... and seriously I miss my home turf in Michigan.
What is the Meijer store Competitor Ad Match policy?
Published 10/25/2010 01:01 PM | Updated 11/01/2013 11:37 AM

Meijer strives to provide low prices every day across the store. In order to maintain our prices, Meijer does not match ads from competitors.

yea I miss there price match policy I remember years ago when they still price matched black Friday being able to price match games there and still get the buy 1 get 1 50% off at the same time

What is the Meijer store Competitor Ad Match policy?

Published 10/25/2010 01:01 PM | Updated 11/01/2013 11:37 AM

Meijer strives to provide low prices every day across the store. In order to maintain our prices, Meijer does not match ads from competitors.

yea I miss there price match policy I remember years ago when they still price matched black Friday being able to price match games there and still get the buy 1 get 1 50% off at the same time
I still really miss Meijer.... definitely going to go to one when I go home next week for my graduation (Masters)

Oh Jesus what States is this store in?!
The Midwest, mostly. Michigan and Ohio both have locations. Kentucky did once, but not anymore, I think.

I really like the store, and wish it would have been as aggressive as Wal-Mart about moving into new territories. It settled for the Midwest, and now the only place where it has a strong foothold is in Michigan. It's still doing better than K-Mart, though!

Is one else's Meijer's really bad in terms of games? I had one back in school that was awesome but the two near me now suck. One has a very small selection of MSRP games and the other doesn't carry games at all. 

Anyone know when this ends? 

Is one else's Meijer's really bad in terms of games? I had one back in school that was awesome but the two near me now suck. One has a very small selection of MSRP games and the other doesn't carry games at all.

Same... MSRPalooza at all of mine. And they very rarely get new games in. I would use it on Conception II and another game, but considering Conception II comes out tomorrow AND is a vita game means they're extremely unlikely to get it.

Oddly, I've seen this too.

I grew up in MidMichigan, their toy and game selection was top notch.

The K-mart in my home town had an amazing selection of Niche games regularly.

When I moved to Ann Arbor for college, they had nothing compared to the wide and varied selection at home. It got to the point my home town would get games and toys on or at release, while the Ann Arbor stores were weeks and sometimes months behind on the items.

I've wondered if it is franchise based, or bad distribution channels.

if you have the MEIJER credit card stack another 15% off weds-saturday.

By the way VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT ELECTRONICS. I had spend 50 get 8 around thanksgiving . Picked up a game and never got the 8 buck credit

ALSO best buy wont match this. They dont match % off
Maybe your BB doesn't but my local store is awesome. On the Mperks, I just ignore those as their system seems to not track all my purchases very well and I never usually get the bonuses.

The Midwest, mostly. Michigan and Ohio both have locations. Kentucky did once, but not anymore, I think.
I really like the store, and wish it would have been as aggressive as Wal-Mart about moving into new territories. It settled for the Midwest, and now the only place where it has a strong foothold is in Michigan. It's still doing better than K-Mart, though!
Meijer is in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois and Kentucky. They are going to be opening stores in Wisconsin soon. They are opening up stores every single year with plans to keep moving south. I would say they're being quite aggressive.

Oddly, I've seen this too.
I grew up in MidMichigan, their toy and game selection was top notch.
The K-mart in my home town had an amazing selection of Niche games regularly.

When I moved to Ann Arbor for college, they had nothing compared to the wide and varied selection at home. It got to the point my home town would get games and toys on or at release, while the Ann Arbor stores were weeks and sometimes months behind on the items.
I've wondered if it is franchise based, or bad distribution channels.
Saginaw reporting in. Meijer is indeed awesome.

I did get this matched at BBY, Trial Fusion and PvZ GW for $51.  Great deal since both include current and future DLC.

I am thinking about getting Rayman and the Metal gear game.  I wonder if its worth the price when its cut in half since its so short.

Grew up in Flint, Michigan area. Meijer always came across as a blend of Target and Walmart, but cleaner, and less ghetto people shopping there. I live in Ohio now, and it's a 40 mile drive to the closest one. Anything not MSRP for the 360 or the One that is worth my making a trip?

Meijers near me in Columbus Oh are not only good for games b/ toys as well. I have been able to find hard to find Marvel , TMNT and WWE figures. Their prices are also better. They sell the new Cap and Spider Man figs for $14.99 . They are $19.99 elsewhere.

It wasn't a sale on Wind Waker, it's actually a price drop to 29.99. Bought two for $48.xx after tax with this sale a couple days ago. Wonderful 101 is also a price drop for $19.99.

It wasn't a sale on Wind Waker, it's actually a price drop to 29.99. Bought two for $48.xx after tax with this sale a couple days ago. Wonderful 101 is also a price drop for $19.99.
it not a price drop it a temporarily price drop meaning a sale price at meijer. If you read the tag it says valid through April 27th then after that day it will go back to normal price

There was no date on the tag at the store I went to(Merrillville, IN), nor did it say temporary price drop, just price drop. Maybe this is a mistake by this location?

There was no date on the tag at the store I went to(Merrillville, IN), nor did it say temporary price drop, just price drop. Maybe this is a mistake by this location?
the one I looked at had a date next time I go I can take a pic and others on the other deals website also pointed out the date to http://slickdeals.net/f/6838316-zelda-wind-waker-hd-for-wii-u-29-99-at-meijer-b-m? And it was a blue and yellow sticker right? Yellow on bottom and blue on top and in blue is where it say price drop right? Yea those are tags they use on stuff that are on sale for longer then a week time. If you check the food section such as frozen food you will see all those kind tags. Meijer just like to toss the word price drop around to inspire more people to buy since it does in theory sound better then the word sale

Awesome! My wife gets prescriptions filled at Meijer and sometimes you can get those $20 off shopping trip coupons with filling prescriptions. Gonna look into this today or tomorrow.

bread's done
Back