Used Cars (1980) Blu-ray - $29.99 + $4.35 S&H

Seasick Pirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
www.screenarchives.com/UsedCars

I'm not personally going to drop the cash for this release, but I figured I'd share it because I'm a little pissed I just now found out about it. This is a limited release of 3,000 from Twilight Time. Aside from the isolated score track, I don't know if the special features are any different from the DVD release.

While this certainly ain't cheap for this particular film, this blu-ray has already been selling on eBay for $50. 

=

They've also got Wild At Heart from Twilight Time (limited to 3,000) for $30.

www.screenarchives.com/WildAtHeart

Not sure how it compares to other releases around the world. I'm still holding out on any Lynch blu-rays for either some Criterion releases or something that'll replace my Lime Green box set. 

Ordering both comes to $65.20 with $5.30 S&H

Twilight time releases have been around for quite a few year now, if you visited any blu-ray sites you would know about these releases. They actually had a sale a month or so ago with many of their titles on sale for $10 off.

I've known of Twilight Time for a while now – I'm still grateful for their Flim Flam Man DVD. Used Cars is the particular release I didn't know about. Used Cars is special to me because it's the first movie I remember seeing in a drive-in. I don't remember if I was even in school yet, but I remember sitting in the back of my sister's car watching this.

Not that I think Twilight Time can't be trusted, but after what happened with Savini's Night of the Living Dead release, I don't think I'll buy one of their releases before seeing a review anyway. I'm still haven't seen how this Wild at Heart is yet either.

Blu-Ray.com used to have reviews on each release but after a few bashings they stopped giving him review copies, you can always check the forums and see what other think of it.

bread's done
Back