SMT: Strange Journey $25 New @ Amazon 3rd Party Seller

Thanks! Picked one up. Bought it when it first came out and traded it in. I regretted it after the price went up to like $40 for a copy and I wanted to play it again. Now I can. :D

Good deal.

I know it won't get any cheaper, but I just can't pull the trigger. I'll pass on it and then kick myself for doing so in a month or two.

Great game. Very interesting story and a cool soundtrack too.  The first SMT game I actually finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was not one of my favorite Shin Megami Tensei games, but even with all of its flaws, it was still a solid game. $25 is great if it comes with the soundtrack. I think they all do but I could be wrong.

Seems a 3rd party seller is selling new copies of the game for $25. Also qualifies for free shipping on prime or on orders over $35.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Good find Luxuria....I remember trying to find some horrible probably cart only copy at Gamestop on one of their old buy 2 DS games get 1 free sales and just couldn't find it. Now I could get this new instead...cool. BTW just an off topic but are you going crazy getting whatever DS RPG games you missed or such? Just curious since you were looking for Chrono Trigger/Dragon Quest DS games before.

bread's done
Back