GGT 315 Welcomes You to the Future!

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Now with quads and tricks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3zfJtyg1IM

Yup, I caved in and bought it, it's so good. But I want that multiplayer! >.<

EDIT: Just realized both my GGTs start with Welcomes, whatevs!

Also copying this offer for dmaul about Tearaway over to this GGT since it was the last post in case it gets missed.

If you haven't sold it yet, let me know. I've been interested in it for a while, but haven't gotten around to buying it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey lux! I ordered Ragnarok Ace earlier for the PS3 since one showed up on AWD and I had credit so I should have that in a few days, I remember you mentioning that before. I went through and got all the free DLC out now (and there will still be a bunch more according to what I found online). Pretty cool they are making costumes from other games and giving a set a week until June, with DoA/Grandia/Tales of Symphonia being the ones out now.

I'm glad I didn't have to point it out.

Points for you, Mo.
I looked up to go close the other one, see the tabs GGT 314 Welcomes, GGT 315 Welcomes.....well darn it!

Oh, the game is going to be on Steam, too. Interesting.
I streamed some last night, it was actually pretty fun. Really looking forward to whatever the community will all release, I would recommend it for sure, I played some of the old ones and they controlled well with a keyboard, not sure how they map the tricks now though since those are new.

I'll pick it up eventually. Trials was just one of that games that was crazy fun at times. 

Lemme know when you get to try out Ragnarok! If you get a chance to before next Tuesday then I might just get it. Though shit, Soul Sacrifice Delta IS next month....

Yeah, Trials is definitely a fun game to mess around on.

Sounds good! I'll give it a shot whenever it comes in, and let you know how I feel about it. I really like these Monster Hunter/Phantasy Star Online styled games (and the bit I already played of Ragnarok on Vita) so I'll most likely enjoy it. Yeah, Delta is something I'll pick up as well, but I still wish it was on a home console as well, which is why I was happy with this Ragnarok release. Hope you do pick it up at some point since I would enjoy being able to play this in co-op.

So Hatsune Miku is going to be opening for Lady Gaga for two months on the Artpop Ball tour starting on May 6th.

She comes to South Florida on the 4th. ._.

Oh so Moey making 2 new ggts in a row? hmmmm, interdasting. oh and WELCOME TO DA FUTURE, MAN, MACHINE

FUUSIIOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'll pick it up eventually. Trials was just one of that games that was crazy fun at times.

Lemme know when you get to try out Ragnarok! If you get a chance to before next Tuesday then I might just get it. Though shit, Soul Sacrifice Delta IS next month....
get freedom wars

Can someone explain SIM cards to me? Like if my girlfriend gets a new phone and gives me her samsung galaxy, will her galaxy's sim card move on to her new phone? therefore will i need a sim card to put in it? does my iphone have a sim card?

Can someone explain SIM cards to me? Like if my girlfriend gets a new phone and gives me her samsung galaxy, will her galaxy's sim card move on to her new phone? therefore will i need a sim card to put in it? does my iphone have a sim card?
All depends what company, and you need a little pointy tool to get the sim out of the iPhone on the side, also what galaxy since sim may be different depending if it's standard, mini or micro.

Ohhhhhhhh that new forum smell

Depends on your carrier. Who do you have, and who does she have?

We both have Verizon. She has an early galaxy I believe the Samasung Galaxy Continuum and I have an iPhone 4. Will a phone without a sim card just not function or whaaat

We both have Verizon. She has an early galaxy I believe the Samasung Galaxy Continuum and I have an iPhone 4. Will a phone without a sim card just not function or whaaat
It needs the sim to read the network so it knows what your number and network to connect to, check the side of the iphone there is a tiny hole you need to get the sim out, you could go to verizon or best buy and use their tool.

so I looked into it more iphone 4 has a micro sim but the continuum does not contain a sim you wouldnt be able to switch sims

What about those old games? So I am really enjoying alan wake plan to beat it tomorrow, the game is short
most old games look way too dated. i mean who is going to want to play games like lair, haze, or timeshift, or dark void.

so I looked into it more iphone 4 has a micro sim but the continuum does not contain a sim you wouldnt be able to switch sims
So if the continuum doesn't have a sim, I should be able to just activate the continuum on my account after it's been devactivated from hers?

What about those old games? So I am really enjoying alan wake plan to beat it tomorrow, the game is short
I already beat all those old games long ago brah, I ain't got no backlog ;p

Well I actually do got one game to beat and thats Dead Rising 3 but im too lazy to get up and put the disc in

What about free games with gwg or ps+?
I dont got a 360, like i said....I already beat all the old games thats on ps plus and not on there, only thing that i play every day is online matches in MLB 14 on ps3 and im doing pretty good this season, also playin Trials Fusion on x1 and ps4.

I dont got a 360, like i said....I already beat all the old games thats on ps plus and not on there, only thing that i play every day is online matches in MLB 14 on ps3 and im doing pretty good this season, also playin Trials Fusion on x1 and ps4.
This man is the new king of managing free time

Freedom Wars doesn't come out for a couple of months. I'll have time to think about it then.

Man, after my last final next Wednesday, I'll have two and a half weeks of vacation. So much Classmating. 

Dang! Trials Fusion already has some amazing user made tracks :D

Freedom Wars doesn't come out for a couple of months. I'll have time to think about it then.

Man, after my last final next Wednesday, I'll have two and a half weeks of vacation. So much Classmating.
Sounds like Ragnarok time to me!

most old games look way too dated. i mean who is going to want to play games like lair, haze, or timeshift, or dark void.
LAIR is the best PS3 exclusive.

Bought it day one for $59.99 + tax from Gamestop.

BlXXPD3CAAAphGF.jpg

Yeah, I've been a fan of the free roam Spidy games (even the not so great ones) and haven't really kept up with this game, just watched a few videos a couple of days ago and saw what they did with the swinging/style of the game and how many costumes it was going to have, and thought I may pick it up since there isn't a huge amount of games coming out for a while still. Plus I have enough on a Gift Card to basically cover another game still.

Guess I'll have to wait and see what Activision says about it, may just use that gift card on Kirby 3DS then.

Maybe development on the Xbox One wasn't going quite as quickly as the others. Licensed games usually already have a tight schedule so it wouldn't surprise me.

Not that this fact will stop the internet speculating to hell and back how the xbox one is doooooooomed.

Yeah, I know the article I linked also specifically said "canceled" which isn't necessarily true. I've read what people are guessing is the reason, and while some of them are dumb there are some that would also make sense. I mean, I don't think they'd just do and completely get rid of a version when it's only a few weeks away.

Like you said, maybe they ran into a problem with the X1 version, and instead of delaying all of them to release the same day, they'll just put that version out when it's fixed then. I'd be fine with something like that, definitely interested in what Activision says.

But yup, I've already seen people saying the whole "dooooommeeed/Xbox is finished/etc" over a Spider-Man game haha.

bread's done
Back