Newegg - Save 20% on Microsoft / XBOX Store Gift Cards

sainrub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
252 (100%)
Use code EMCPFWC25 to save 20% off Microsoft / XBOX Store Gift Cards from Newegg.com

Digital Code emailed and redeemable on XBOX Live cagboyee!

72 Hours Only

LINK

Search for PPSSNERZUASMAO on newegg.com if link isn't working.

EDIT: Limit of one per account, thanks benjamouth & buckythecat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bear in mind this code may only work once per account.
landing_5a.jpg

landing_5b.jpg

definitely says once per account in the terms

I'd buy some if I wasn't already hoarding a shit ton on my account. I keep buying points or whatever tf they call it but not spending them.

I'd buy some if I wasn't already hoarding a shit ton on my account. I keep buying points or whatever tf they call it but not spending them.
Same here. Keep in mind any points that MS converted last year will expire June 2015. I'm also sitting on a ton of points, but have no good reason to spend them. I don't ever feel like arcade games or DLCs are worth the money. Not sure how I'm going to spend all my points in the next 13 months. Maybe buy some season passes... idk, lol.

Same here. Keep in mind any points that MS converted last year will expire June 2015. I'm also sitting on a ton of points, but have no good reason to spend them. I don't ever feel like arcade games or DLCs are worth the money. Not sure how I'm going to spend all my points in the next 13 months. Maybe buy some season passes... idk, lol.
Just waiting for the XB1 arcade games go on sale. Strider, Crimson Dragon, etc.... I usually wait for season passes to be under $10 and DLC to be extremely cheap before I bite.

It's a conspiracy of course. THEY WANT TO INCREASE THEIR REVENUE BY SELLING YOU THINGS.

Don't tell anyone that you know the secret.
Cute. I was just wondering why they were having so many Xbox-specific sales when they haven't done anything for PSN/WiiU? Seems like they'd at least be having sales on PSN cards to match all their sales on Xbox cards.

Cute. I was just wondering why they were having so many Xbox-specific sales when they haven't done anything for PSN/WiiU? Seems like they'd at least be having sales on PSN cards to match all their sales on Xbox cards.
MS has been mute on hardware sales of the One since 2013. I wonder if Newegg has a surplus of this stuff after betting that Titanfall and the console bundle was going to be a big seller? Sony on the other hand just touted surpassing 7 million PS4 units sales (not shipped).

I have both consoles and I've spent more time on the One. I like the Kinect features and I think it has a more solid software library at the moment, so these NewEgg sales have been nice for me.

MS has been mute on hardware sales of the One since 2013. I wonder if Newegg has a surplus of this stuff after betting that Titanfall and the console bundle was going to be a big seller. Sony on the other hand just touted surpassing 7 million PS4 units sales (not shipped).

I have both consoles and I've spent more time on the One. I like the Kinect features and I think it has a more solid software library at the moment, so these sales have been nice for me.
Makes sense to me. I thought it might be something like that, but then figured I'd have seen more stores doing this so I wasn't sure. I guess maybe Newegg just overdid it lol. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
If I purchase this, can I just apply the Windows store code to my Xbox account or do I have to purchase an Xbox gift card seperately from the microsoft store?

there are also some great deals on there Canadian site
I see you posted something already in the Canadian section but without any specific details. Let me give you a little advice. If you're going to start a deals topic, put the deals in it. Maybe you can't provide links because you're a newbie but still provide some details of the products and pricing. Otherwise, you'll get eaten alive like a bunch of walkers seeing a human.

In for a $50 for $40.

In for a $50.  May have a friend order another $20 for my daughter.  I had to buy $50 worth of points straight out the other day when the MS Spring sale hit XBLA, so I wish this had happened a bit sooner.  Oh well, I'll spend them.

I picked up $50 the last time newegg did 20% off these but I spent a big chunk of that yesterday on Pinball FX2 DLC so it's time to pick up some more.

So, bit of a dumb question, but anybody know if this applies to digital codes as well? Or is it physical cards only?
I'm actually pretty sure it's digital codes only, they don't ship you a card. I got mine in an e-mail.

damn bought a $15 xbox gift card yesterday at Target for 10 % off I could of saved an extra $1.50
Well the good news is you can get $5 credit with a promotion they're doing. You just submit a photo of your receipt. It's under the Sales and Special on the web store.

I have a question that's rather dumb. I remember this baffling me the last time I had Microsoft credit, but...how do you actually use it? Unlike PSN and eShop it doesn't have a balance for you when you're shopping. I also can't select it as a payment option on the web store. I forget if can you use the balance on the web store, or do you have to get on the console itself? I seem to remember at some point I just had to hit buy and it would pop up asking me if I wanted to use my account balance or something inane like that.

I'm actually pretty sure it's digital codes only, they don't ship you a card. I got mine in an e-mail.

Well the good news is you can get $5 credit with a promotion they're doing. You just submit a photo of your receipt. It's under the Sales and Special on the web store.

I have a question that's rather dumb. I remember this baffling me the last time I had Microsoft credit, but...how do you actually use it? Unlike PSN and eShop it doesn't have a balance for you when you're shopping. I also can't select it as a payment option on the web store. I forget if can you use the balance on the web store, or do you have to get on the console itself? I seem to remember at some point I just had to hit buy and it would pop up asking me if I wanted to use my account balance or something inane like that.
Windows phone and Windows 8 store give you the option to use your account balance when shopping from a web browser but the for the xbox 360 store you have to purchase from the console for some reason in order to use the balance. Not sure if this is deliberate by MS or just a limitation but it's been like that for some time now.

As an aside to this I found out the hard way that you can't use your account balance to make a purchase for Windows Phone 7, only WP8. I wanted a WP7 game that isn't compatible with WP8 and I tried both from the web and the phone and there was no option to use my balance. I called a CSR and they confirmed that it was a current limitation of the WP7 store. The CSR also said you couldn't use the balance to buy physical goods from the Microsoft store. So if anyone was thinking of piling up enough points to buy an XB1 that won't work either.

bread's done
Back