PSN Easter (I guess) Sale

king_bronx

CAGiversary!
Bunch of cheap games on PSN. Here's the list:

Title | Sale Price | Original Price

[Via US PlayStation Blog]

Credit to Psntrophies.org for posting the story.

this is the canadian subforum. Most canadians don't read the forum where the PSN thread is.  Thx for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
Good sale, but with just a Vita and a PS4, there's not a lot for me here.  Thanks for the heads up, though, king_bronx!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's basically a TellTaleGames & PS1/PS2 classic sale (even if there are other games that don't fall in that category).
I had 4$ left in my PSN wallet and had a hard time choosing what to buy. Value, what I already played (or tried) & likelihood to actually play the games made me choose these games.

Monkey Island
Back to the Future
Retro City Rampage
Tokyo Jungle

Decent deals, I grabbed 15 of them lol .. the gf wanted to play the crash games, and for that price its hard to say no. Too bad Ive heard they don't work on the vita =\

Just a heads up:

Apparently the servers for Gotham City Impostors is going down. Wouldn't recommend buying it. 

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up all the Crash and Spyro games, as well as Tokyo Jungle. I've been wanting to try that one for a while, but not for full price, heh.

I wish someone had of warned me. I bought it, found out what I posted the following morning. I made a refund claim to Sony on the basis they're basically selling a faulty product. 

You asked Sony to refund you a dollar...

giphy.gif

You asked Sony to refund you a dollar...
It's not about the money, it's the principle. If they're selling a game that basically won't exist in a month and they know it it's a cash grab and I won't support them ripping people off like that. Your consumer dollar is your voice.

From what I've read, it may or may not be P2P, but all ranks, saves, etc aren't directly on the PS3. Which means there are servers, which are being hosted by Gamespy - who is shutting down. I haven't seen anything posted anywhere that has convinced me the game won't exist come the shut down.

If I'm wrong then you haven't lost anything.

It's not about the money, it's the principle. If they're selling a game that basically won't exist in a month and they know it it's a cash grab and I won't support them ripping people off like that. Your consumer dollar is your voice.

From what I've read, it may or may not be P2P, but all ranks, saves, etc aren't directly on the PS3. Which means there are servers, which are being hosted by Gamespy - who is shutting down. I haven't seen anything posted anywhere that has convinced me the game won't exist come the shut down.

If I'm wrong then you haven't lost anything.
No you're right. Did some reading up, and it looks like this one will be a dud unless they migrate the service, which they may or may not be doing.

bread's done
Back