Battlefield 4 - Limited Edition (Xbox One) - $31.99 ($25.59 with GCU) @ Best Buy

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Don't know how long the price will hold for, but I'm pretty sure that this is the lowest the price has been for the Xbox One version of BF4 to this point.  

Lists that the game is on clearance once you click on it.

Battlefield 4 - Limited Edition

Free shipping to all as it is over $25.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Had a $5 reward cert that just cleared today so $22 is a great price. I was just talking with my buddy about picking this up again, great timing.

I'm wondering the same thing. I had it from gamefly at launch and it was a mess, hoping it's better now.

I have never had a problem on PS4 and I bought them together at launch. Since then, it's had several patches, but you are welcome to Google how people are doing. As far as I understand, they have worked on their servers since the controversy.

Nice, I'm going to have to price adjust this, then trade it in and pick up another one. Muahahahahahaha... Just kidding, but I'm definitely price adjusting.

another game I need a season pass to get for. Sigh. Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Ghosts, and now this. FML.
There's always ways to get cheap currency to offset the cost, I'm sure if they release a premium edition the season passes will be all over the place...if anything you should be pissed about the Dead Rising pass, what a waste of life :roll:

tiv seems unnaturally high for some of these current-gen games. must be trying to beef up their used game stock.

bf4 regular edition tiv is $32. could flip it for a few bucks and sell the dlc code to someone too. heh

Bro Im 100% sure capcom will rerelease dead rising 3 with the dlc content , just wait.
yeah but then that means I'd have to get the DLC version and do allllll the achievements all over again. Hell to the naw. I'll bide my time on a season pass/DLC sale. Eventually it'll happen.

Worth it for campaign only?
It's gorgeous and I'm mostly a single-player guy, including in my CoD days, but no. I only got it in the launch week B2G1 sales and I was thankful after a while that I didn't really pay much for it. It is short and not all that gripping. I go back to it occasionally since it looks nicer than multiplayer, but if you can't see yourself playing multiplayer, you really should make sure you know that it's nothing special as far as shooter campaigns go.

I'm happiest with it for it being a taste of what Frostbite 3 will do for Mass Effect's next game and Mirror's Edge 2 using the same engine, but more optimized as it will not be cross-gen development.

http://u.kanobu.ru/longreads/2014/2/21/ac3ddb2b-d96e-43b1-b295-9d7e165e77d5.gif

I think its worth it for campaign if you mean to blast through it quickly as you should be able to get $25 (at least) for it trading it in after.

I also got my shipping notification early this morning. Didn't expect it to ship so soon with free shipping. I was a silver member for the last two years and it recently expired. Really missing the free expedited shipping.

That means the allocation is sold out. BF4 being sold out is like a movie theater selling out of popcorn.
It's the clearanced Battlefield 4 Limited Edition for Xbox One with China Rising DLC.

It's more like a movie theater being sold out of special edition Twilight popcorn tubs ;)

add me for some mp if interested. I don't have many friends playing this....if any that I can recall. I'll watch for any new followers.

bread's done
Back