Best Buy - Scribblenauts Unmasked 3DS $9.99 Wii U $19.99 - Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS $9.99

Unlimited is $9.99 at Amazon, but not Unmasked.  I submitted the lower price to them.

Since I know about 5 DC characters not in the Justice League, this blurb makes the game sound promising and almost worth the purchase on it's own:

"Players wanting help can reference The Batcomputer, an in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and descriptions of objects from the DC Comics Universe."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP.  I have played some Scribblenauts games before, but didn't know about the Unmasked one since I just recently got a 2DS and haven't been paying attention to the platform until now.  It looks like a lot of fun so I ordered for store pick up for $7.99 with GCU!

Thanks OP!  Ordered Unmasked.  Not a big fan of the whole comic book universe, but I love Scribblenauts.

Just make sure you get a copy that has a sticker that says "works with 2DS."
lol that sticker has no actual meaning since all 3ds games work on the 2ds. The nintendo reps place them on random games when they visit different retailers that why you will even find copies of zelda ocarina of time with that sticker even though that game came out before the 2ds release

lmao... I was just making a satirical joke towards the sticker and the confusion it's brought to some people.

I guess it hit it's mark.

lmao... I was just making a satirical joke towards the sticker and the confusion it's brought to some people.

I guess it hit it's mark.
Lol...well, I'm guessing we've all seen the reviews on amazon along the lines of "I bought this 3DS game for my kid, and it wouldn't even work in their Gameboy Advance! Somebody should make it clear that this game won't work in a system it's not made for! It's all Nintendo's fault! 1 star!"

bread's done
Back