Hello all! I’m not all that active on CAG as far as posting on a regular basis but I’ve been around for years. A year ago and a half ago, I was blessed with an amazing baby girl named Ivy. As wonderful as she is, having children takes up an incredible amount of time. Couple that with a 50 hour a week job and I find my videogame playing time at a precious premium nowadays. Being a cheap ass gamer, I have a hard time passing up any good deals that I come across and as a result my backlog has grown to over 100 games. I’ve come to the realization that I’m apparently more of a collector than player and it’s time to “trim the fat.” Over the next few weeks, I’m going to post some games, figures and related items to see if anyone here is interested. I’m hoping to sell most of my items on here, but depending on how long something is “listed,” unsold items will likely end up on eBay after a period of time (I’ll mark them for a time before they go to eBay).
A couple of things with my posting of these items:
- As I’ve stated, I don’t have a lot of free time. The prices I’ve listed the items at are all prices that I feel are a good value for said items. This also means my value may not be the actual value of said items. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE within reason. Remember, I need to cut down on my inventory but Ivy also needs diapers
- I work 50 miles away from home. Most days, I can’t make it home in time to get to the post office before it closes. I am going to ask that if you buy something from me that you respect that. As it is right now, Monday is going to be my shipping day for all items sold throughout the week. If I can ship something earlier I will, but I can’t make any promises.
- I’ll be using USPS Priority Mail for shipping. Normally Priority runs about $5 for games (around $9 for figures) so you can go ahead and assume that that is going to be the cost. However, I will combine shipping if you purchase multiple items and I promise that you will never pay more than it costs to ship something. If it turns out to be less than what we agree on, I’ll refund the difference. If it turns out to be more, I’ll just eat the cost.
- Paypal is my preferred method of payment
- As much as I’m looking to offload, I’m not above making trades. While I am looking to shrink my backlog, I’ll include a list of games that I’m probably going to be picking up sometime in the future. If you have one and would rather trade than buy, we can work out the details.
- This is a living list, so check back ever so often to see if I’ve added anything. As I continue to clean out my storage, I’ll add new things. I’m aiming to update on the weekends but it will more than likely end up being a little bit here and there.
- I take excellent care of my games and as a general rule, I don’t buy used so most games I will list are in like new condition and complete. If they are not, I will state otherwise. Likewise, figures will generally be new in the box, unless otherwise stated.
- If you have a question about something, ASK! I’ll check my email (Countdwn2Static@gmail.com) at least once a day and I’ll try to check this thread as much as well. If you want pictures, just let me know. I’ll snap a few and send them to you.
- Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. I didn’t intend to write a small book but it is what it is I suppose.
*To the mods: I’ve tried to read everything before making this post, but some of the links didn’t work correctly (mainly the rules and such). If I’m out of step with anything, please let me know before deleting this thread. I’ll change whatever needs to be changed.