psvita drop codes

Typically, when a drop thread is created, it's customary for the OP to drop the first code.  Otherwise it just comes off as a half-assed attempt to mooch codes without actually begging.

WTF?

Seriously?

You don't start a thread just to beg!

Plus, we already have Sony threads for this sort of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck you, Geo!

It feels like it's been years since I said that :lol:
It has been! Man I feel like I've lost touch with a lot of the old gang... is anyone still around? I've been rather quiet since nearly dying 2 years ago, health has stopped a lot of my life, especially gaming. I just don't have the energy anymore.

It has been! Man I feel like I've lost touch with a lot of the old gang... is anyone still around? I've been rather quiet since nearly dying 2 years ago, health has stopped a lot of my life, especially gaming. I just don't have the energy anymore.
Glad to see you're still with us, man. Your lack of activity has been troubling, I had no idea things got so bad with you.

I've been spending less and less time on here as well. The kids are time-murdering mongrels, especially now that one is almost nine and the other just turned two.

I just checked and I can't believe that Urban Dead is still alive and kicking. Seems like my accounts are long gone, though. Nevermind, my guy is still there, albeit dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
help me fill this thread
th1_4_127.gif

bread's done
Back