FREE $50 when you sign up for American Express Serve (prepaid service)

Gannikus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
So the first thing you would need is to check if your iPhone and Android store has an app called Isis Wallet

Here's what Isis is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH5RWt6HdKk

Don't worry this is a legit App and is being promoted by wells fargo and even has signs all over AT&T stores

So once you download it (you don't have to enable nfc if you don't want to, for iphones I'm not sure if you guys even have NFC but I heard isis is on the app store and you can still sign up for American express and use their card they send you ) Register and sign up for ISIS, Go on manage cards, add a payment card and go click on American Express SERVE. Sign up, and verify email etc and you will receive $50! Easy as that, keep in mind that it charges $1 fee a month but you can cancel it anytime after you receive your $50

Another promotion is from wells fargo credit cards. Just log in on your wells fargo and check if they offer the $20 promotion if you connect your wells fargo credit card through isis. The first purchase you use with isis, wells fargo will give you $20. (not sure when)

Stuff like this doesn't belong in the Contests and Free stuff section. At least, I don't think it does.
Just a friendly tip; If you make a declaratory statement and then follow it with uncertainty; you effectively negate the legitimacy of your thought. One should opt for asking a question instead.

Also, considering this above method will net you a free $50 credit just for signing up, I'd say that rightly qualifies as legitimate for a thread aptly named "Contests & Free Stuff"

:whistle2:k

And lastly, Thank you for the information OP

Last edited by a moderator:
says I need the nfc case for the app to even start up on an iphone. looked online and its about $50+ for the case. defiiantly not worth all the effort for essentially a free/cheap case.

Just a friendly tip; If you make a declaratory statement and then follow it with uncertainty; you effectively negate the legitimacy of your thought. One should opt for asking a question instead.

Also, considering this above method will net you a free $50 credit just for signing up, I'd say that rightly qualifies as legitimate for a thread aptly named "Contests & Free Stuff"
I understand that; my reasoning for considering it not an acceptable post was that you have to sign up for a service which is not free. I do realize, however, that you can cancel any time after you receive the $50.

I should stop posting when I'm essentially falling asleep at the keyboard--or sleep more. Cheers.

It's only for AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon subscribers. I'm on Metro so I'm SOL. :)

FYI: It's only $25.00 dollars now.

http:/ /www.paywithisis.com/get-started.html

The $50 AE Serve account credit is still showing on the at&t website

http://attforyou.com/isis/offers/

Also, it says as long as you have an AE Serve account thru Isis, there is no monthly charge on the AE Serve account.

https://serve.com/legal.html#fees

Just signed up, so we will see in a few days. There are not many stores/vending machines that accept Isis as a form a payment around my area, but hopefully it catches on soon.

Have a Note 3 thru at&t

---edit---

WOW! That was fast. Got my $50 credit in the AE Serve account.

If it is asking you for an enhanced sim card, that means it is outdated and you need a new one if you want this to work.

My gf just signed up last night, still $50 at the time and she got it almost instantly. My friend told me Isis on the apple app store, I don't have an iPhone so there's no way for me to even test that, so give me a break =p Maybe you can borrow someone's android phone and sign up? 

$50 is still $50, even if I have to go out of my way to get a new sim card I'd still sign up. It's actually pretty easy and quick, right zerotype? 

I should caveat my remark about Iphones on AT&T in that if you buy the ISIS compatible case for $60-80 you can get the $50 free.

If it is asking you for an enhanced sim card, that means it is outdated and you need a new one if you want this to work.

My gf just signed up last night, still $50 at the time and she got it almost instantly. My friend told me Isis on the apple app store, I don't have an iPhone so there's no way for me to even test that, so give me a break =p Maybe you can borrow someone's android phone and sign up?

$50 is still $50, even if I have to go out of my way to get a new sim card I'd still sign up. It's actually pretty easy and quick, right zerotype?

bread's done
Back