BestBuy Watch_Dogs Guide $16.99

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
BB has the regular guide for Watch Dogs on sale for $16.99, that's $8 off

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Watch+Dogs+%2528Game+Guide%2529+-+Xbox+360%252C+PlayStation+3%252C+Nintendo+Wii+U%252C+Windows/1724395.p?skuId=1724395&productCategoryId=abcat0711001&id=1219061687022

Personally I'm going to pick up the hard cover guide. Still have the 50 percent off coupon, I'm going to use for it. This isn't a bad deal if you don't care about the paperback.

This game is looking to very popular. And I think it looks really good. The new video released this week showed some really good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... how do you preorder the hardcover guide and still use the 50% off coupon? I have the coupon too but if you preorder, doesn't it charge the whole amount? Do you preorder it in store or something?

Hmm... how do you preorder the hardcover guide and still use the 50% off coupon? I have the coupon too but if you preorder, doesn't it charge the whole amount? Do you preorder it in store or something?
The coupon doesn't work online.. Mine doesn't expire until 5/31, so I'm going to use it the day the game is released in store. I'm not sure you can preorder the guide and use the coupon also.

bread's done
Back