TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition S for Wii U $49.99 + S/H@MadCatz Store

Sure why not. You should note that this is technically a wii accessory, connects to the wii remote. I believe games interpret it as a classic controller. Shipping and tax brings it up to $65, not bad for a controller with this kind of quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, does this work with the Wii or only the Wii U?
It definitely works on the U, but via the Wiimote:

A 3.3-foot-long controller cable - - which connects to the base of your trusty Wii Remote controller - - makes setup a breeze.

Mad Catz makes this thing and is now clearancing it. Amazon sellers have more to lose if they tried to price like Mad Catz.

This is a fine stick for those who missed out on getting the Tatsunoko stick a few years ago at less than $20.

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

So, this plays like the TVC fightstick? I loved that thing; even more so than the SFIV Tournament edition version

I'd buy this but there really aren't any fighting games on the Wii U besides Tekken and Injustice. Great deal for a stick but with potentially only 2 games to play with it I don't know if it's worth it. 

I can't see people playing smash bros with this, right? Is that even possible?

So these things are basically trumped up Classic Controllers? That's a shame... I'd like to be able to play Punch-Out!! with something aside from the tiny Wiimote. (NO, not the stupid balance board, either!)

So these things are basically trumped up Classic Controllers? That's a shame... I'd like to be able to play Punch-Out!! with something aside from the tiny Wiimote. (NO, not the stupid balance board, either!)
They're meant to replicate arcade machines, if that's what you mean?

On another note, I've owned four different arcade sticks and can say the Madcatz TE's are great Mid-Tier arcade stick with authentic joystick and buttons (which are more sensitive) compared to the old brawl sticks that had stock buttons. The TE models are also pretty easy to mod. If you don't like the Noir layout, then you can find some replacements panels online. I'll be picking this up for a future project, thanks op! These should also have a better PCB since it's the S version.

jBkWOi7eg1Ctn.jpg

jGW0kyqzNGUBm.jpg

jsQfVcaIXgtnz.jpg

jUfcEXh3ShwoQ.jpg

http://i.minus.com/jbjdhZ1JIKpvUL.jpg

Still thinking about grabbing this, however MadCatz plus their Amazon Shop raised the price $10 to $59.99 + S/H

I was going to pass, but then I found Tekken Tag for $8 at TRU on clearance this weekend and then this.  Just not sure the Wii or Wii U still justify it. 

Still thinking..............  The issue I have is that I already have two Wii fight sticks and Wii U has only one fighting game so I don't think I'll spend another $60+ right now.....

bread's done
Back