Donald Sterling Spouts Off

japatten

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is getting really ugly really quickly and is getting uglier by the hour. What does everyone think about this situation? Should he be removed from his position? According to Steven A. Smith of ESPN, racism is nothing new with Donald Sterling. I don't think anyone would argue against this being racist.

The NBA is investigating whether racially insensitive comments in an audio recording obtained by TMZ were made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

"The remarks heard on the recording are disturbing and offensive, but at this time we have no further information," NBA executive vice president of communication Mike Bass said. He also said the league is conducting a "full investigation."

The players union is also looking into the situation, according to president Chris Paul, who is also the Clippers point guard.

"On behalf of the National Basketball Players Association, this is a very serious issue which we will address aggressively," Paul said in a statement. "We have asked Mayor Kevin Johnson to expand his responsibilities with the NBPA, to determine our response and our next steps. As players, we owe it to our teams and our fans to keep our focus on our game, the playoffs, and the drive to the Finals."

Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson, who is helping the union find its next executive director, called for an investigation and possible punishment.

"The reported comments made by Clippers owner Donald Sterling are reprehensible and unacceptable," Johnson said in a statement. "The National Basketball Players Association must and will play a very active role in determining how this issue is addressed.

"There needs to be an immediate investigation and if the reports are true, there needs to be strong and swift action taken. I have spoken with NBPA President Chris Paul and will be leading the NBPA in addressing the implications of this serious matter. I will be formally reaching out to the NBA today to determine our next steps. While I originally came on to lead the Executive Director search, this issue requires immediate attention from the players association. I will be keeping Chris Paul, the Executive Committee, and all player representatives informed of every step."

This is NBA commissioner's Adam Silver first major issue to resolve since replacing David Stern in February, and the union, players and coaches are awaiting his response.

"We have heard the tape on TMZ. We do not know if it is legitimate or it has been altered. We do know that the woman on the tape -- who we believe released it to TMZ -- is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would "get even." Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life. He feels terrible that such sentiments are being attributed to him and apologizes to anyone who might have been hurt by them. He is also upset and apologizes for sentiments attributed to him about Earvin Johnson. He has long considered Magic a friend and has only the utmost respect and admiration for him--both in terms of who he is and what he has achieved. We are investigating this matter."

In the nearly 10-minute recording, the person asked a female associate "why are you taking pictures with minorities, why?" and told her not to bring to Lakers Hall of Famer Magic Johnson to Clippers games.

In an audio obtained by TMZ and posted on its web site, the person said it bothers him that she posted photos of herself with black people on her Instagram account. After a recent Clippers game, the woman took a picture with Johnson.

"Don't put him on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. … And don't bring him to my games, OK?" the person said on the audio recording.

"Yeah, it bothers me a lot that you want to promo, broadcast that you're associating with black people. Do you have to?" person also said.

Johnson responded on Twitter Saturday: "LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling's comments about African Americans are a black eye for the NBA."

And, "I feel sorry for my friends Coach Doc Rivers and Chris Paul that they have to work for a man that feels that way about African Americans."

One Clippers player who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity expressed great anger and frustration over the situation, but said it was unclear how the players would react as a whole.

Clippers center DeAndre Jordan posted a picture on his Instagram account that was presumably a reaction of the social media sort: an all black shot of darkness with no caption.

Former Clippers point guard Baron Davis, who had well-chronicled battles with Sterling during his time there, wrote on his Twitter account, also presumably about Sterling, "That's the way it is ... He is honest about what he believes in..Been going on for a long time, Hats off 2 the Team.. 4 playin above it all."

Saying the comments were upsetting to him and the team, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said the team will not boycott Game 4.

"I'm disappointed in the comments made," Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson told reporters Saturday. "It's unfortunate. I believe there's no place in society for those feelings. It's just sad."

Jackson played for the Clippers in 1992-93 and 1993-94. He didn't say what he would do if he played for

the them now.

"My feeling would be the same, no matter if I was coaching, playing or a fan. There's no place for it. … In fairness, I'm not in their position, and that's their fight – as far as that's the uniform that they wear," Jackson told reporters. "From my standpoint, it's important for me to let it be known that it's unacceptable, it's unfortunate, and I'm disappointed in the statements. There's no place for it."

He also didn't suggest what the league should do.

"We have a great commissioner, and I'm sure the powers that be will do their homework and then make the proper decisions," Jackson said. "This is the real world. I'll go out on a limb and say that the statements that were made, there are other people in this world who feel that way. Let's not be naïve. … There are people in the world, who own a lot of stuff and feel that way."

Civil Rights Leader Jesse Jackson has called for the Clippers to boycott, while other prominent African Americans have also taken strong stances against the comments allegedly made by Sterling. Well-known rap artist Snoop Dogg posted a profanity-laced video on his Instagram account condemning Sterling.

In March, Sterling's wife, Rochelle, filed a lawsuit alleging the woman, identified as V. Stiviano, had an affair with her husband, according to Los Angeles' CBS affiliate reported in March.

In 2005, Sterling, a real estate tycoon, agreed to pay an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that alleged Sterling tried to force Koreans out of apartments in Koreatown.

In 2009, Sterling paid a then-record $2.73 million Justice Department penalty for rental housing discrimination.

If the league determines the person the recording is Sterling, it's not immediately clear what action if any it could take. Former Cincinnati Reds owner Marge Schott was twice banned from day-to-day baseball operations for racist and anti-Semitic comments.

The league might have to consider that Sterling was speaking privately and quite likely did not know was being recorded.

Sterling, the NBA's longest-tenured owner, has owned the Clippers since 1981. The Clippers have a 2-1 lead against the Golden State Warriors in their best-of-seven first-round series. Game 4 is Sunday in Oakland.

The male voice on the recording made it clear he doesn't want the woman to be seen in public with minorities. "You can sleep with them, you can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little that I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games," the person said.

He said she could associate with minorities privately and asked, "Why publicize it on the Instagram and why bring it to my games?"

The person also tried to explain he is "living in a culture, and I have to live within the culture. So that's the way it is."

When the woman told the person he associates with black people, he replied, "I'm not you, and you're not me."

The woman told him she's sorry he feels that way and he answered, "I feel that way so strongly, and it may cause our relationship to just break apart. And if it does, it does."

At one point he told her, "maybe you're stupid."

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a white cuckold and didn't want it getting out. A lot of these rich guys love to be humiliated and his girlfriend 100 years younger than him fucking big black NBA alphas got him off. He just didn't want it on social media. Now it's out. 

Anyway, someone wanted to destroy him so mission accomplished. 

You know... their is a backstory to this. Reprehensible comments are reprehensible but so is being a gold digger with multiple aliases and being the target of a 1.8 million dollar lawsuit.... before leaking this "conversation". I say "conversation" because it looks scripted and planned on her behalf.

So what is more shocking---that an 80 year old jewish white man made racist comments or a 20 something female is dating a married 80 year old white man and is at the forefront of a 1.8 million dollar lawsuit?

I just want to know how much she was paid for leaking that

Haha I'm on Reddit defending Jews from people who think Sterling represents all rich, successful Jewish businessmen. The Internet is a funny place sometimes.

Haha I'm on Reddit defending Jews from people who think Sterling represents all rich, successful Jewish businessmen. The Internet is a funny place sometimes.
It's not racism if it's against Jews, because they're basically white. Or something.

good luck trying to get a new g/f in this crazy dating scene
I would say gold diggers out number uber wealthy 80 year old men. He could have her replaced in a flash---even with this mess he's created.

I like how the media refers to her as a "girlfriend" when in reality the term "mistress" would be more fitting (I mean he's still legally married even if separated)----but since she is being painted as a victim instead of a perpetrator (let's not forget she's being sued for over 1.8 million in property she supposedly embezzled) we will use softer and more kind words.

lmao @ the supposed embezzlement.
None of that 1.8 million in property was supposed to be in her name, and now that the relationship looks to be at the end she is refusing to relinquish any of it.

Fancy the timing of the leak though and even fancier that she was supposedly so upset by the racist comments she decided to do something about it (i.e. turn it over---for what we can only assume was a payment) yet won't cooperate with the NBA in their investigation into Sterling even though it would help their cause to rid him from the league because it would reportedly jeopardize her defense in the 1.8 million dollar lawsuit against her.

But yes... she is the victim.

Just like the Clipper's got destroyed today because of the environment that Sterling's comments created. Poor guys. At least they took a stand and turned their warm up t-shirts inside out. That will show him.

This dumb ass bought her 2 Bentleys and 1 Ferrari plus a 1.4 mil apartment, he knew what he was doing.  If it was truly embezzlement he would have most likely been the one to sue and kick her out. Dude was tricking hard, plenty of other 38 yr old models to go around, he'll find more.

This dumb ass bought her 2 Bentleys and 1 Ferrari plus a 1.4 mil apartment, he knew what he was doing. If it was truly embezzlement he would have most likely been the one to sue and kick her out. Dude was tricking hard, plenty of other 38 yr old models to go around, he'll find more.
I think the lawsuit is stupid---just like I think it's stupid to state someone is "advertising" racist views (thank you POTUS Obama for chiming in with a soundbyte----funny that you didn't feel inclined to go on the record regarding Brian Singer passing kids around for sex) when the comments weren't public and were actually part of a private conversation (is it or is it not legal to record a private conversation w/o permission... I know this varies depending on the state--serious question though)

Anyways as others have pointed out this controversy that is surrounding Sterling isn't new and goes back a dozen or so years at the very least. I just think the timing and how it was handled and the platform that people are using it for is just as ridiculous.

But it's always the most educated that rally around situations such as these so I would expect more gems to come out soon. Gems like #fuckRacism.

Nba probably knew about this for awhile now  they just didnt care. Apparently when you're on TMZ though shit hits the fan and you have to acknowledge it.

Nba probably knew about this for awhile now they just didnt care. Apparently when you're on TMZ though shit hits the fan and you have to acknowledge it.
Yeah it's amazing what the NBA chooses to take a stance on (LeBron's black face mask, shoelaces, etc.) but let's slide some pretty ridiculous stuff in ownership.

Nba probably knew about this for awhile now they just didnt care. Apparently when you're on TMZ though shit hits the fan and you have to acknowledge it.
Everybody knew about it. You would think a player's agent would know about the owner and let their client know what's up with him.

If the Clipper players wanted to make an actual statement, they would give back the money that this racist paid them or donate it to charity. Turning your shirts inside-out and then playing awful basketball means nothing.

What's going to be really interesting is to see what (if anything) finally forces Sterling to sell the team. According to multiple sources, there is no mechanism in place for the owners to forcibly take a franchise away, unless the team is in a dire financial situation.

Nice try. It's amazing what google and a quick fact check can find out for you: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-sterling-registered-republican
:lol:
Now comes the "well his party affiliation shouldn't matter anyway" now that we find out he's a registered Republican. Hint:his party affiliation never mattered.

I gotta say, I absolutely love the conservative media (Drudge, Limbaugh, etc.) for being so damn good at putting their feet in their mouths and then just dropping a story completely when they do it. They're better at it than any politician out there (republican or democrat)...

LOL  was just on  CNN   saying how they should  take the team away from him  BUT there is a black basketball player  saying they need to make up their own team  with  ONLY BLACK PEOPLE   no whites allow.

Noone says a damn thing about that ..

When  a white person says something  bad about blacks its   Racist  and they must be FIRED 

When a black person says something about a white person you  must forgive them or your a  racist 

love how hes players are so called  OUTRAGED  Yet they keep accepting the checks.  If you dont like it  THEN QUIT 

Edit

LOL  now on some  talk show where the  host is black  making jokes about the guy and his girl friend and everyone laughing..

Now if a white person was making these same jokes about a black person  O  THAT BE  Racist

and the    olympics  proved that point 

LOL was just on CNN saying how they should take the team away from him BUT there is a black basketball player saying they need to make up their own team with ONLY BLACK PEOPLE no whites allow.

Noone says a damn thing about that ..

When a white person says something bad about blacks its Racist and they must be FIRED
When a black person says something about a white person you must forgive them or your a racist

love how hes players are so called OUTRAGED Yet they keep accepting the checks. If you dont like it THEN QUIT

Edit

LOL now on some talk show where the host is black making jokes about the guy and his girl friend and everyone laughing..

Now if a white person was making these same jokes about a black person O THAT BE Racist

and the olympics proved that point
Your grammar and formatting have reached a new level. You have random paragraph breaks (some even in the middle of a sentence), seemingly random capitalization, and for some reason it looks like your double spacing between words in the same sentence now. I just don't even know. It's almost like your putting even more active effort into poor grammar and structure now.

As for the Olympics, I'm not even sure where the hell you're going on that one.

Your grammar and formatting have reached a new level. You have random paragraph breaks (some even in the middle of a sentence), seemingly random capitalization, and for some reason it looks like your double spacing between words in the same sentence now. I just don't even know. It's almost like your putting even more active effort into poor grammar and structure now.

So you agree with Johnson's comments---that the black basketball players in the NBA should form their own "black only" league? Perhaps Jesse Jackson's son can manage the payroll :)

Maybe we can go back to separate water fountains too?

But in all seriousness---despite his comments being racist (I forgot----only those in power can be racist) I would love to see how that works out for them----with black owners and presidents and the like (Isiah Thomas FTW)!

Maybe they should take it a step further and only allow black fans in the stadium and black sponsors so in the end they can see there salaries drop by about 80%.

I hope the next brilliant idea is limiting black music and culture to blacks as well.

So you agree with Johnson's comments---that the black basketball players in the NBA should form their own "black only" league? Perhaps Jesse Jackson's son can manage the payroll :)

Maybe we can go back to separate water fountains too?

But in all seriousness---despite his comments being racist (I forgot----only those in power can be racist) I would love to see how that works out for them----with black owners and presidents and the like (Isiah Thomas FTW)!

Maybe they should take it a step further and only allow black fans in the stadium and black sponsors so in the end they can see there salaries drop by about 80%.

I hope the next brilliant idea is limiting black music and culture to blacks as well.
What the hell? How does my comment pertain in any way to all that stuff you've been holding in?

I'm genuinely confused as to where you're going or coming from...

What the hell? How does my comment pertain in any way to all that stuff you've been holding in?

I'm genuinely confused as to where you're going or coming from...
You decided to pick apart Slidecage's grammar (that's never been done before) but side stepped his argument.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-great-larry-johnson-calls-for-all-black-league/

Knicks executive and former player Larry Johnson had a decidedly different but still strong reaction to the racially insensitive remarks Clippers owner Donald Sterling is alleged to have made.

On Saturday night, Johnson tweeted: “Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’
As far as slide's olympics comment---I don't follow either

It is fascinating to hear the usual crowd of contrarians spend more time on the fact that he was illegally recorded being a miserable, old philandering racist, than on the fact that he's a miserable, old, philandering racist. Dazzling.

It is fascinating to hear the usual crowd of contrarians spend more time on the fact that he was illegally recorded being a miserable, old philandering racist, than on the fact that he's a miserable, old, philandering racist. Dazzling.
Yes---but how much time do you spend worrying about an 81 year old miserable racist, described to be in poor health?

I just think it's amazing that this story blows up, immediately, prior to any investigation, prior to any statement from Sterling, and is mainstream news.

However information leaks about Brian Singer passing around young boys, a month before the new X-Men movie and it's not even front page news.

But---back to the Larry Johnson comments---is that not offensive to any white players (are there any?) that might be on the Knick's roster?

And, I love listening to Charles Barkley but on the TNT postgame show last night, after the Spurs/Maverick's game he made a comment similar to "Oh.. I thought all white people knew each other".

But that's supposed to be funny right? Or maybe some of us are able to brush stupid comments off because we have bigger things to worry about like going to work and providing for our families. Must be nice to be a professional race baiter and demonstrator. I wonder if that pays well....

Yes---but how much time do you spend worrying about an 81 year old miserable racist, described to be in poor health?

I just think it's amazing that this story blows up, immediately, prior to any investigation, prior to any statement from Sterling, and is mainstream news.

However information leaks about Brian Singer passing around young boys, a month before the new X-Men movie and it's not even front page news.

But---back to the Larry Johnson comments---is that not offensive to any white players (are there any?) that might be on the Knick's roster?

And, I love listening to Charles Barkley but on the TNT postgame show last night, after the Spurs/Maverick's game he made a comment similar to "Oh.. I thought all white people knew each other".

But that's supposed to be funny right? Or maybe some of us are able to brush stupid comments off because we have bigger things to worry about like going to work and providing for our families. Must be nice to be a professional race baiter and demonstrator. I wonder if that pays well....
The story broke quickly because it was his voice, his words, from a person that he knew, and nobody thought based on that evidence, otherwise. It didn't take a bumbling CNN 24hrs coverage team to get to the bottom of this one. Fox News could have figured it out.

Didn't read any of Larry Johnson's comments beyond someone's summary here that said they should make an all black league. What you fail to grasp apparently is scale. 1/32 people in the world own an NBA team. One of those was exposes as a blatant racist. Larry Johnson. 1/100,000 former NBA athletes making bigoted statements that he wants an all black league. You really think those are the same?

Barkley has an immense record of saying the problems in this country are that poor people are crapped on, not poor black people, poor Hispanics, poor Asians, not poor whites. His position is that we have an economics issue more than a race one. Educate yourself, and don't miss the forest for the trees. a 10 minute rant by an NBA owner against black people (and black Jews) isn't the same as a topical, relevant, light-hearted statement by Charles Barkley, who has a history of saying things for laughs/amusement.

You're comparing cancer and a cold, and pretending like chemo is the answer for both.

Awesome, I heard he is a democrat so I posted it here. Thanks for the correction. I guess republicans are the only racists.

EDIT: Oops spoke too son. I guess Larry Johnson is the exception to the rule.
No, Republicans aren't the only racists, but if you're looking to spot a racist, spin three time and then point into a crowd of Tea Party members. The odds will be in your favor.

So let me get this straight, guy makes off-color comment in private and gets banned for life.  Nevermind the fact he has owned the team for ages without any issue and was a NAACP contributor.  Yet pretty much every NBA player spouts all sorts of bigoted nonsense in public and have questionable tattoos far worse that what Sterling said, and they are OK?  Yeesh.  This was a witch-hunt, pure and simple.

Witch hunt is a strong term to use. He said awful things. There's no denying that. The problem I have is that I don't know anyone who can honestly look me in the eye and tell me that they haven't said something awful in a private conversation.

You decided to pick apart Slidecage's grammar (that's never been done before) but side stepped his argument.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-great-larry-johnson-calls-for-all-black-league/

As far as slide's olympics comment---I don't follow either
I didn't acknowledge the substance of his post because no one ever acknowledges the substance of his posts. Hell, I barely even read his post because the formatting was so fucking bad.

Your last sentence is testament to how worthless it is to address the substance of his posts because it's indicative of how his posts are closer to random neuron firings than actual thoughts on a subject.

You can choose to engage in intellectual discourse with him if you want but until he takes the time to actually compose his thoughts into a coherent structure, I won't be addressing his posts in any other manner than to point out how absurd they've become.

On topic, I abhor his statements and viewpoints regarding race. I wish this whole situation was more of a discussion in the media about latent racist attitudes which many more people hold than they publicly show. Instead it's become this shitshow of "how bad can we bury this guy?"

On a more even handed level, part of me feels like this penalty might be too severe. For one he's already being fined $2.5 million but on top of that a forced sale for the team will clearly bring about a lower selling price than it would have otherwise.

I mean, I get where the NBA is coming from because their owners are representatives of the league and to have an owner espousing those values is highly damaging. On the other hand, it was a private conversation which he didn't realize was being taped. It's not like he held a press conference to say all these things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending this guy in any way, I still think he's a piece of shit. I guess my feelings are that there really was no good way to handle this whole ordeal.

So let me get this straight, guy makes off-color comment in private and gets banned for life. Nevermind the fact he has owned the team for ages without any issue and was a NAACP contributor. Yet pretty much every NBA player spouts all sorts of bigoted nonsense in public and have questionable tattoos far worse that what Sterling said, and they are OK? Yeesh. This was a witch-hunt, pure and simple.
You also left out the equal housing lawsuit and settlement, the lawsuit by Elgin Baylor against him alleging racially motivated maltreatment. The guy has a history of being a racist pig, he was finally outed publicly, and in the modern era, that's a big problem. Marge Schott already set precedent.

Please help me on how a player with tattoos is on the same level as an NBA owner deriding black people? And pretty much every NBA player spouts....OK...find me 20. That would be 5% of all players. I'd be willing to round that up to "pretty much every NBA player" if you can cite them contextually.

There was a video asking Did people come from monkeys and it showed how people was doing riots and other shit and it was mostly white people and noone said a thing about it ...

Gabby won the gold and right after she won, an ad came on showing a monkey doing gymnastics and all of the black people said NBC is calling her a monkey and demanded NBC come out and say they were sorry.

Who the hell cares he is a racist, Let him be one who the hell are you to judge. he will be the one who has to explain himself when he meets his maker

Love how all of the players are outraged out this, YET one has yet to return their paychecks.

Love how all of the players are outraged out this, YET one has yet to return their paychecks.
You've returned your paycheck to your boss anytime you've worked for a jerk? Explain to me how working, then not taking compensation for that work, and sending it back to the one who pays you, makes a strong point and punishes the boss. He just got free labor. He should be elated. fuck...I just replied to slidecage. That's on me.

You've returned your paycheck to your boss anytime you've worked for a jerk? Explain to me how working, then not taking compensation for that work, and sending it back to the one who pays you, makes a strong point and punishes the boss. He just got free labor. He should be elated. fuck...I just replied to slidecage. That's on me.
Nah, ya

see it's the

PRINCIPLE

or some thing...

Not only does the employer get FREE labor, but ALSO gets to KEEP the profits! LOGIC MUTHERfuckER!! DO YOU SPEAK IT? CUZ THIS SURE AS HELL MAKES COMMON SENSE TO ME! :rofl:

Appropriate meme I saw on Reddit. 

fpIWf3K.png

Nah, ya

see it's the

PRINCIPLE

or some thing...

Not only does the employer get FREE labor, but ALSO gets to KEEP the profits! LOGIC MUTHERfuckER!! DO YOU SPEAK IT? CUZ THIS SURE AS HELL MAKES COMMON SENSE TO ME! :rofl:
Yeah the principle...

Like how next month Sterling was up for his SECOND life fucking achievement award from the NAACP.

LOL

Who's the joke again?

Yeah the principle...

Like how next month Sterling was up for his SECOND life fucking achievement award from the NAACP.

LOL

Who's the joke again?
The joke is on the NAACP (which is a joke organization anyway), and poor Donald Sterling who doesn't get to go to his games anymore. I feel just as sad for both groups.

And on the topic of Larry Johnson, assuming his role is accurately listed on Wikipedia, "He was hired by the Knicks as a basketball and business operations representative on April 8, 2012."

-Larry is a common cold, as the basketball and business operations representative. Donald Sterling is cancer, an NBA owner. Are you really sure both should get chemo? You guys have absolutely no understanding of scale apparently.

Hypothetically, you are an ignorant racist and the mayor of a small town. OK. Now, another guy is a US Senator, and he's an ignorant racist. I'm much more concerned about the latter, because they have power, and a platform.

The joke is on the NAACP (which is a joke organization anyway), and poor Donald Sterling who doesn't get to go to his games anymore. I feel just as sad for both groups.

And on the topic of Larry Johnson, assuming his role is accurately listed on Wikipedia, "He was hired by the Knicks as a basketball and business operations representative on April 8, 2012."

-Larry is a common cold, as the basketball and business operations representative. Donald Sterling is cancer, an NBA owner. Are you really sure both should get chemo? You guys have absolutely no understanding of scale apparently.

Hypothetically, you are an ignorant racist and the mayor of a small town. OK. Now, another guy is a US Senator, and he's an ignorant racist. I'm much more concerned about the latter, because they have power, and a platform.
Well what is worse.. the owner (senator) making racist comments in private or the operations representative (mayor) making them in public (loud and proud)?

We (I) may lack appreciation of "scale" but seems like you're struggling with context.

bread's done
Back